The Android Thread

pArth

It's strange only for those with smaller things in their pants :giggle:

on the contrary people with smaller things in their pants can easily accommodate this as well

it is the people who already have big things in their pants who are gonna have trouble

:ha:

on the contrary people with smaller things in their pants can easily accommodate this as well

it is the people who already have big things in their pants who are gonna have trouble

:ha:

Can't believe you just said that. :doh:

OOkayy...

can we get back to more exciting stuff like the Samsung guys at the presscon also announcing the imminent arrival of the Galaxy Nexus in India before 2011

the official page has an India site so it is coming here soon after launch, THAT is the phone I have my eyes on :)

The confident words of a dude (?) speaking from experience.

:rofl:

So avkash is the new Dumbar titman defending idiotic posts and getting his foot in the mouth. :lol:

Edited by Jigsaw

Can anyone tell me if the Galaxy Note will be available in stores this weekend?

Looking at the way Samsung have marketed their flagships aggresively since the SGS1... i would say yes... it very well could be on our shores on time.

:rofl:

So avkash is the new Dumbar titman defending idiotic posts and getting his foot in the mouth. :lol:

i think you're just reacting badly to the fact that now we can fairly assume that you have a small thing

kkchillpillnphug

having to wait endlessly all day for UC3 to arrive

so this is why you are out of your mind :giggle:

Edited by avkash

i think you're just reacting badly to the fact that now we can fairly assume that you have a small thing

kkchillpillnphug

dude did you make to english classes in school?

What part of the last few posts of mine in this thread suggest about how small my dong is? Really... you just outdid dumbar there...