Deadpool

Snake

that game was :doh:

Are you kidding? It's the best Wolverine game ever made. They even had the balls to make it M-rated. The movie on the other hand was most definitely :doh:

@sa, I don't think we'll ever get a sequel to it. It was made to tie-in with the movie.

Are you kidding? It's the best Wolverine game ever made. They even had the balls to make it M-rated. The movie on the other hand was most definitely :doh:

It was good for the first few lvls but later it started getting boring for me. :fear:

What's up with the retarded dialogues? or is Deadpool always this immature?

Well yeah. It's annoying but also somewhat amusing. I hope they make him break the 4th wall in creative ways. In MvC3, one of his finishing moves was taking his health bar and bashing the opponent with it. :lol:

This, all i did was lock on and press Q so that wolverine can do the lunge.

Xmen Wolverines Revenge was one of the best movie games out there. And Deadpool was superfun in Shattered Dimensions. I am guessing Beenox are making this? They made SD which was an amazing Superhero game, I would rate it below Batman AC and above Batman AA when it comes to superhero games.

Xmen Wolverines Revenge was one of the best movie games out there. And Deadpool was superfun in Shattered Dimensions. I am guessing Beenox are making this? They made SD which was an amazing Superhero game, I would rate it below Batman AC and above Batman AA when it comes to superhero games.

It's being made by High Moon studios (the folks behind the Transformers: War/Fall Of Cybertron).

@sa, I don't think we'll ever get a sequel to it. It was made to tie-in with the movie.

They are making a sequel to the movie..So i hope they also make a game..

BTW Good to have you back on IVG :)

Got the new spidy game ?

ActiVision the publisher , i lost all hope already , the game will be decent to good , i really don't expect any competitor to arkham & infamous anytime soon , beenox do a decent job with spidey but they need to get the comic like feel of shattered dimensions & mix it with free roaming of amazing spidey

They are making a sequel to the movie..So i hope they also make a game..

BTW Good to have you back on IVG :)

Got the new spidy game ?

Yeah hope the sequel is good. And no, no Spidey yet. Too many games to play already :(

The dialogs were poor , he had way better dialogs in MvC 3 , they need good writers IMO

MvC stuck to its comic roots , I guess in this game they wanna make it more mature title like the Batman games.

Archived