Deadpool

Snake

gamplay wise it should be equal or above of Wolverine Origin. But Batman Arkham series really raised the bar of superhero brawler games. Fall of Cybertron got good reviews. Surprise us with a Deadpool and Cable Co-op mode

• 2 weeks later...

Info on the gameplay-

It’s actually pretty solid. I’m not going to say that this game is revolutionary -- far from it; this is very much your standard third-person action game. But that’s hardly a bad thing. Players can switch between sword melee and gun-fu, as well as the occasional ‘stealth’ mission (this is still Deadpool, so use that term lightly). Over time, players can unlock new abilities and weapons, like the ability to teleport around the battlefield or breakdance-fight a large group of enemies.

The various skills and weapons keep Deadpool from becoming repetitive, and the gun-fu is particularly fun to play around with. Linking together different combos and picking up enemy weapons adds extra variety. If you’ve played Devil May Cry or anything like it then you’ll be right at home here. In the early build I played, there was the occasional jumpy moment, especially where platforming and exploration were concerned, but those things will no doubt be addressed by release. As I said, the gameplay is nothing mind-blowing, but it does its job well and allows for the game’s personality to really shine through.

Source-http://www.gamezone.com/previews/2013/05/08/preview-deadpool-breaks-the-fourth-wall-and-the-third-and

without disney licensing, this kind of game should prices in below $30 price range.. I like the pricing of ecently released Van Helsing and Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Archived