help me to choose --PS3 or Xbox360

Nope, I can connect to games fine, unless the game servers are sh*t like WWE 12. Horrible servers for both 360 and PS3.

And don't go for wireless internet for online gaming, as packet loss may occur and ruin your experience.

And yeah, wait advice is also good. In E3, Sony might drop PS3 prices.

Also, as you prefer sports games, I am guessing you are more interested in FIFA? Then my guess is that PS3 controller is more suited for FIFA than 360, ask people who have both. And some tennis games support Move, so playing with Move can be a nice change. Then there is Move Cricket on PS3, which though buggy and looks sh*t, but is excellent fun game for any cricket fan.

Yes I m FIFA freak. Even I plan to buy fifa street 4 my new console. apart from fifa i lyk tennis, golf, ckt etc.

for now i have to use my MTS connction for 2-3 mnth only because now I am outside from my home for my work. but after tht I will back to my home then I can use my broadband. So that is not a big issue.

ps3 has more exclusives, but more doesnt mean better. For some a halo or gears may triumph over uncharted or god of war. I suggest u read up on games and then decide. For sheer numbers, ps3 has more exclusives but quality wise top games of both are same.

online: ps3 is free while X360's is better as many have pointed out.

updates, 360 is clear winner here as ps3 has frequent and heavy updates.

controller, 360's is better for sports games going as per your requirement.

online community: ivg is a ps centric place and this is the prime reason i went for a ps3, so that i can play with my friends here.

@OP : Do not just decide based on first day experience. You should decide the console based on how you will use it, and what all experience you will face over say the next 6 months after buying it.

If you are looking to invest one time only, then PS3 is a clear winner for 2 reasons.

1) Free PSN (it is not as bad as you may be thinking).

2) Buying/selling of PS3 games is way more than of Xbox here on IVG. So the costs incurred for playing games is much lesser.

If money is not that much of a concern, then you have to decide based on what kind of gaming you'll primarily use the console for. Means to say, if the PS3 exclusives do not attract you that much, then Xbox is better due to XBL and (obviously) cross-platform games will be available.

I myself bought a PS3 after having discussed with TonyMontana in detail. My major gripe is I find the Xbox controller more suited to (my) larger hands. Other than that, no concerns whatsoever.

In India (and specifically IVG), you will find more PS3 owners. If you game online a lot with friends, then PS3 makes more sense as you will see lots of IVG folks team up to play the games online and even conduct tourneys sometimes.

What kind of games are you looking to play, by the way?

get the xbox , once you start online gaming you will stop playing other single player games specially with friends and co-op games is great fun.

my ps3 is catching dust, i havent turned it on for more than 2 months now after i finished UC3,

choice is yours

get the xbox , once you start online gaming you will stop playing other single player games specially with friends and co-op games is great fun.

my ps3 is catching dust, i havent turned it on for more than 2 months now after i finished UC3,

choice is yours

you've said it as if xbox is the only console that supports online gaming :lol:

you've said it as if xbox is the only console that supports online gaming :lol:

its how you have understood it, not how i said it....nevermind naughty.gif

xbox online gaming is superior compared to PS3 and yes party chat ...

@OP : Do not just decide based on first day experience. You should decide the console based on how you will use it, and what all experience you will face over say the next 6 months after buying it.

If you are looking to invest one time only, then PS3 is a clear winner for 2 reasons.

1) Free PSN (it is not as bad as you may be thinking).

2) Buying/selling of PS3 games is way more than of Xbox here on IVG. So the costs incurred for playing games is much lesser.

If money is not that much of a concern, then you have to decide based on what kind of gaming you'll primarily use the console for. Means to say, if the PS3 exclusives do not attract you that much, then Xbox is better due to XBL and (obviously) cross-platform games will be available.

I myself bought a PS3 after having discussed with TonyMontana in detail. My major gripe is I find the Xbox controller more suited to (my) larger hands. Other than that, no concerns whatsoever.

In India (and specifically IVG), you will find more PS3 owners. If you game online a lot with friends, then PS3 makes more sense as you will see lots of IVG folks team up to play the games online and even conduct tourneys sometimes.

What kind of games are you looking to play, by the way?

thnx for ur tips! :clapping:

yes, I will dfntly go 4 mainly exclusive games. Actually I will play only those games which r xclusive 4 console & especially for PS3 xclusive. Because I have very decent PC to play other games on it.

I mainly like sports game specially FIFA, Racing, FPS, action-adventure type of games. I will play FIFA on the console bcoz i want to quit it playing on PC for extensive amnt of cheating in online gaming.

btw who is TonyMontana here??

i bought a ps3 after rigorous searching ... for the best opinion go to this link

... consists of i think 12 videos each of atleast 7-8 minutes .... wil answer everythng .. cntroller cpu gpu ... exclusives cross plat ... multimedia everythng :D

Archived