Devil May Cry 4

KnackChap

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey Tyler did u finish all the secret missions.. i find them the toughest thing in the game. couldnt finish all of them esp the one where u have to increase style meter without using any attack and another where u have to perform Royal Block 5 times. if u completed these, then let me know how u did it?

yea same with me.. playing game on higher difficulty is not that pain in the a*s as these secret missions. moreover playing them can dramatically affect ur health bar which thereby harms the outcome of the real mission.. in other words u can clear the mission only if u didn't chose to play the secret mission, otherwise all of ur hard work that u've done to complete the mission goes to waste. this is the reason why i don't play these secret missions. some r damn easy but others bahhh :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Its really old..thats why :O

anyways..did u prefer dante or nero?

i kind prefer nero lol

Sword combo B FTW

nero is more fun....but the kind of artillery and variety dante gets later on is unbelievable especially pandora :P

Archived