Candy Box - Devilishly Addictive

My save file got screwed up. Lost all my progress. Was churing out 100 lollipops a minute or so. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Sigh, have to start all over again.

Try re-running the game from the start and den save it.. and then replace the last 5 characters of the url with ur code.... did u try that.?? coz mine worked that way... it wasnt showing up the page wid my code.. den worked well wen i retired after sometime....

What to do with lollipops.I am getting them at the rate of 100/sec.Also i have fully upgraded diamond sword..are there any other weapons than it.

U'll get a chocolate sword and den u got to make the sword Fire Blazin... and then you have to keep upgrading the levels of your sword.. mine is Level 5 now.... Dont know about any other weapons yet.... Also.. You get a variety of Scrolls.... Some of them are Weapon scrolls... Enjoy...!!! :punk:

What to do with lollipops.I am getting them at the rate of 100/sec.Also i have fully upgraded diamond sword..are there any other weapons than it.

Also... You will need like 500,000 of these lollies to get upgrade from the witch.... :pulpfiction: She's one helluva expensive witch..!! :exoticdance:

Can't get past the Castle Stairs. I'm at 200+ health. Just 1 Berserk Potion left. :(

get a level 4 sword and some health potions... that should get you through.. if you have a Imp invocation scroll, use that so that the imp finishes off the people... rest is easy,.. make sure to use fire and earth scroll for the Necromancer...

hah... its a very loosely designed Javascript game... we can easily set any number of lollies or candies :lol: Damn.. its so tempting to use it... but l hold off till i get really really tired... after that :naughty:

hah... its a very loosely designed Javascript game... we can easily set any number of lollies or candies :lol: Damn.. its so tempting to use it... but l hold off till i get really really tired... after that :naughty:

Hehe yeah. For anybody not having the iron will, go here:

1) http://candies.aniwey.net/index.php?pass=imvdy

or here:

2) http://aniwey.net/candies-hardmode/index.php?pass=h9wt6

How to kill the damn dragon :rant:

level 13 sword here :|

Bhai abhinit, Either wait for a year and level up the sword :) or be the naughty one and use both the commands below in the dev console of your browser :naughty::naughty::naughty:

sword.setSpecialPower(<THE BIGGEST NUMBER U CAN FATHOM, like 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999>);

inventory.updateOnPage();

Archived