Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I wonder how they'll handle Sting.Just a single appearance and then a side role or semi-feud with someone. However,do you remember the Sting interview on why he didn't join WWE ? His main reason was how Booker was absolutely buried in his first appearance on RAW. If he has joined WWE,im sure that is a point they would have talked about.So,i expect WWE will acknowledge him as the legend he is.

I think if he is coming overboard, he must have already made sure to not taint his legacy in any way. So expect his character to be well-protected till he is there. I don't see him doing many matches(see his last few matches, he doesn't really have "it" anymore), so he can become an authority figure if possible, a role which he did exceptionally well in TNA.

071214_kenta_600.jpg

Random trivia(from the video): Hogan is still kissing RVD's a*s in the WWE too.

PS: WWE sending one of the biggest Japanese names to NXT is a blasphemy in my eyes. Should have debuted directly on RAW.

- Regarding Sting's teaser for this coming Monday, we've noted that it's likely his WWE 2K15 announcement. There's expected to be a video either released on the internet that day or on RAW that night.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/The_Authority_Returns_from_Vacation_More_on_Sting_s_Teaser_for_Monday_Change_to_MSG_Match.html#MY1m4joHmWp66bte.99

The top comment there says:

Here's what I'm thinking. The announcement will be Sting for the video game. They play the video. Cut to Cole, Lawler, and JBL briefly talking about it. Then lights flicker, his WCW crow music plays, and out comes.............Damien Sandow dressed as Sting. He'll talk his usual nonsense. Then Flair comes out, chops him 5 times, puts him in the figure-four, End of Skit. Lame? Probably. But I can so picture WWE doing this.

I too can see the same thing happening if it's about the video game.

This is a past-his-prime Kenta they're signing. I don't think he can deal with the rigors of Puro anymore, hence the move. And NOAH can't pull in the crowd like they could before, what with a lot of the older guys retiring. Losing their public TV deal only made things worse. He needs to make as much as he can before his body gives up on him.

Is Bryan Danielson still in the WWE? He had some CRAZY fights with Kenta in NOAH, although the WWE will never let them fight that style in any case.

For those of you who only watch the WWE, CM Punk's GTS is basically Kenta's move.

Edited by Shiamak Davar

Phenom, I think Kenta is going through NXT because his fighting style is quite stiff. Remember Mistico? Yeah, walking botchfest because he didn't go through NXT.

Davar, Kenta is 33. Cena is 37. 33 is the new 25

Edited by ĐingoĐile ©

Phenom, I think Kenta is going through NXT because his fighting style is quite stiff. Remember Mistico? Yeah, walking botchfest because he didn't go through NXT.

Davar, Kenta is 33. Cena is 27. 33 is the new 25

I'm sure it's a typo but Cena's 37 :fear:

lol, I legitimately thought you had some hypothetical function/rule in mind by which Cena's actual age(37) would transform to 27, and by the same function, KENTA's age(33) would transform to 25, and hence the "33 is the new 25" comment.

Edited by Ph3N0M

lol, I legitimately thought you had some hypothetical function/rule in mind by which Cena's actual age(37) would transform to 27, and by the same function, KENTA's age(33) would transform to 25, and hence the "33 is the new 25" comment.

I'm not smart enough to come up with an arithmetic function to do all that sh*t :P

On a related note Daniel Bryan is 33 and Orton is 34. I have no worries about Kenta's physical condition. NXT stint should be able to iron out the botchfest that was Mistico aka the original Sin Cara.

Edited by ĐingoĐile ©

The reason for him to move was to NOT worry about his physical condition. The WWE is relatively pansy compared to a lot of other feds :P

Sort of why Lesnar moved back as well.

• Like 1

Are these "main characters" in WWE games not available if you don't pre-order? Cheap marketing move if that's the case. I remember WWE 2k13 being sold at $25 during Black Friday of 2012, so it's better to wait for Black Friday than pre-ordering price-wise.