~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

random trivia... did you know that the guy who plays otto delaney in soa (the one eyed guy permanently in prison) is actually kurt sutter? i didn't find out until season 3 or 4.

Lol, No didn't know that. Doesn't even remotely look alike. :rofl:

Though he still should have tried hard for SOA game by R* :P

Where is Homeland going? :ko:/>

Some questions after watching episode 10

Did Brody and Nazir plan to kill Vice President that way?

How Nazir knew where exactly the VP keeps his peacemaker? NY Times doesn't sound like a convincing answer to me.

Why the hell Carrie always do exactly the opposite of what is told to her? :doh:/>/>

Edited by Django_3101

Where is Homeland going? ko2.gif/>

Some questions after watching episode 10

Did Brody and Nazir plan to kill Vice President that way?

How Nazir knew where exactly the VP keeps his peacemaker? NY Times doesn't sound like a convincing answer to me.

Why the hell Carrie always do exactly the opposite of what is told to her? doh.gif/>/>

because it's stupid tv, that's why.

the guy was chilling out in the vice president's office for a good 5-10 minutes while making the call and pleading with nazir. he should have taken a photo of the serial number with his phone and left the room. and then they go back and forth on who should relent first until nazir makes him promise (like children do) that he will send the code. and then this terrorist just lets his captive go.

it was like bad episode of 24.

Edited by spindoctor

the guy was chilling out in the vice president's office for a good 5-10 minutes while making the call and pleading with nazir. he should have taken a photo of the serial number with his phone and left the room. and and then they go back and forth on who should relent first until nazir makes him promise (like children do) that he will send the code. and then this terrorist just lets his captive go.

Most stupidest episode ever. No, you swear once again on Issa's soul :rofl:

the guy was chilling out in the vice president's office for a good 5-10 minutes while making the call and pleading with nazir. he should have taken a photo of the serial number with his phone and left the room. and then they go back and forth on who should relent first until nazir makes him promise (like children do) that he will send the code. and then this terrorist just lets his captive go.

I thought Brody and Nazir were relaying the conversation for Carrie's sake, basically a performance for Carrie. Notice Nazir never leaves the room when he discusses what he wants Brody to do. Brody is playing Carrie (we only see a few images from the flash-back of his abduction, he may have been co-opted again).

Now she is complicit in the killing of the VP of USA. She could have stopped it, but it would have meant the end of Brody. Which means she will have to protect Brody further ahead.

It was a bit to fast-paced for me; i prefer it when Homeland lets its surprise jump at you, but seems inevitable when you think about it later on. But i would rather have silly kidnappings than have to sit through a scene of Brody's family again.

And is Sauls wife really in Mumbai?

:scratchchin: