Bioshock Infinite

pArth

I am in Fink, Shantytown where Poor, Lower Middle Class is staying.

So far the Game is getting really good and addicting as I progress. And Yes, even now itself I feel the combat is getting repetitive as there is lack of enemy varieties.. Can't say how it would be further. How Far Im into it.. (Completed Hall of Heroes and entered Shantytown, Found Elizabeth.).

Anyhow weekend is coming. :wOOtjumpy: Game ka pura mazaa liya jaayega!

At shantytown you are about 40% into the game.

The combat only feels repetitive if you want it to. It's an FPS for god's sake. It's not perfect but saying that tomb raider's combat is better than this is just plain retarded.

According to steam i played Tomb Raider for 15 hrs but i cant remember anything from that game. B:I for whatever its flaws is not a game i am going to forget anytime soon.

The combat only feels repetitive if you want it to. It's an FPS for god's sake. It's not perfect but saying that tomb raider's combat is better than this is just plain retarded.

Both of them are a shooter at the end of the day ,what more do you need to be compared?? maybe if next bioshock has a bow they can be better compared....thats what you mean???in that case you sir are right its retarded,what else can i say.

also if someone enjoys playing a game more ,you have to be retarded to be telling them that they are retarded in comparing it to another game that they enjoyed less and expressing it,its a "game" after all and they ll be compared however much different they might be.But i guess we have to be very Genre specific here. :giggle:

This is not to say i didnt enjoy Infinite i think its story was far far far better,but the real twist only happens near the last 10% of the game.

It's not perfect but saying that tomb raider's combat is better than this is just plain retarded.

TR combat is definitely more enjoyable and fun than Bioshock Infinite's combat...

Dunno why but I enjoy TPS games more than FPS.. Iam sick of FPS games... :|

Well, I think a third person shooter has way more options and developers could really spice up the combat by clever level design etc. In comparison a FPS is constrained in a sense.

Tomb raider, being a tps, really let me down. I was expecting more variety and some real challenge. However, BI does the job decently with whatever it has. The levels are bigger and the skylines battles alone make it better than the entire tomb raider.

But of course, this is my opinion. I am not saying if i think it's retarded to say tomb raider is better than BI everyone should agree with me. You have your own opinion and that is fine.

:good: sure thing

I have completed the game and it's wonderful :wOOtjumpy: .I didn't find the combat system bad but it could have been better.I would give it a 9/10.I played it on PS3.But i found the ending a bit weird and confusing.Didn't understand it completely :P .

I have completed the game and it's wonderful :wOOtjumpy: .I didn't find the combat system bad but it could have been better.I would give it a 9/10.I played it on PS3.But i found the ending a bit weird and confusing.Didn't understand it completely :P .

spoiler thread welcomes you.

Placed order for bioshock rapture ed :D

My Bioshock Infinity ED:-

20130414195257.jpg

@Neo ya it does,it's sad how the Tv series ended.

Was hooked to it like a drug addict till the end.they just had to f**k the s6.

IMO they f**ked up the last three episodes of s06. And they actually didnt need to, they had all the ingredients to end with some logic.

BI borrows the same ideas but used it really well. I loved how the fate of each character, bad and good played out in the end.

the combat is too fast paced someone mentioned???? .. i was getting tired of just walking around halfway into the game wanting to shoot some more ... the combat wasnt satisfying enough .. but amazing experiance overall will play again in 1999 mode hopefully my frst plat

Archived