Mai Bhadakta hu khaali 2 type ke logo pai

1.) Jo apne aap ko Einsteinolangolo samajhte hai

2.) Jo beheti Ganga mai haath dho ke apne number badvana chahte hai yo

Zodak jaise n0obs nahi bhadka sakte mujhe :console:

Number kisko badvana hai bhai, paise thori milne vale hai bada ke

Just discussing, commenting dude .. personally mat le :console:

It's bad after some debate things get sour between people :sadbye:

What an experience!......

I started playing this game kidna yesterday..and for quite some time i was like feeling game was definitely overrated ...It really does not look like 10's and 98's and all it was getting. I would say almost half of the game i felt like that.

It really picks up after about half of the game is done...

TBH though i feel not much has been done in gameplay part the way ND has been offering us since Uncharted. ALL that has been changed is game's action is slowed down unlike UC and made more intense by scarcity of bullets and other stuffs...having said that though it still so beautifully comes together that they all still is an experience worth it.

Apart from this...The game's Art work is more of so like uncharted but still stands apart. Some places and all are just breathtaking beautifully done and blood and snow in this game is some of the best i must have ever seen.

There was quite few times when after killing the enemy there pool of blood kinda shines and emit that kinda of red glow i must have seen in soe of real life incidents....it kinda send a chill down my spine... and the snow reflecting sun light was also very beautifully done.

The game ost is also just mind blowing....captures the mood and atmosphere so beautifully that once again it needs to experienced to understand. I envy people with 5.1 and 7.1 system when i play these kinda of games.

I honestly feel all that ratings now are justified after finishing the game. I am still not sure though how much replay value this game has...i kinda feel not much coz i already dont have the urge to play again(atleast for some time i believe) unlike uc1,2 and 3 all of which i have played numerous times.

@zodak,Also i really dont think game is that linear ...there was so many times where i was going from once house to other or one place to another in search of supplies and they so amazingly done that it kinda gives open world feeling to it even though at the end game is leading you to where it wants you to go ultimately. I think Zodak you are exaggerating the linear part of the game atleast compare to UC ...this game is no way that linear . It really is quite open up and yet makes sure you are do end up in the destination to move forward in the game.

Beautiful Game. I would say deserves to experienced atleast once. Definitely worth the hype and scores . I think i would like to give it 10 as well.

It really is quite open up and yet makes sure you are do end up in the destination to move forward in the game.

ya it's much more open-ended but still it's a linear Survival action game like Metro games......

What an experience!......

The game ost is also just mind blowing....captures the mood and atmosphere so beautifully that once again it needs to experienced to understand. I envy people with 5.1 and 7.1 system when i play these kinda of games.

True. The surround sound recording of this game is surreal!

You can show off your systems with this game.

Mai Bhadakta hu khaali 2 type ke logo pai

1.) Jo apne aap ko Einsteinolangolo samajhte hai

2.) Jo beheti Ganga mai haath dho ke apne number badvana chahte hai yo

Zodak jaise n0obs nahi bhadka sakte mujhe :console:

Are you saying about nemo? :fear:

Dude....

He was Penguin in Arkham City

This is nothing

+1.

@zodak, he is very talented yaar....

btw i again starting to feel like i should play this game....sala just yesterday i posted ki i dont think i would like to play it again after finishing it yesterday only and now...kya bolega...matlab its been such a awesome experience that it has not even sunk it properly and i am not even able to take it out of mind also...

naa...mujhey tough nahi laga...Ammo wagera kam hongi..waise itna tough nahi....

My first playthrough was on Hard and it took me 14 hours to complete but on my 2nd Survivor playthrough only 10 hours :P

Edited by Zodak™

naa...mujhey tough nahi laga...Ammo wagera kam hongi..waise itna tough nahi....

My first playthrough was on Hard and it took me 14 hours to complete but on my 2nd Survivor playthrough only 10 hours :P

Ha Guide book/Video se dekh ke khelna se bohat easy or jaldi ho jata hai...:P

Ha Guide book/Video se dekh ke khelna se bohat easy or jaldi ho jata hai... :P

koi guide available nahi thi jab maine Survivor playthrough khatam kiya....It's a linear straight forward game dude..You don't need guide to play a linear game :|

Edited by Zodak™