Sunset Overdrive

meaNmachine

Have you played R&C series on PS3?!

I would recommend you play that if this seems interesting to you

Until you decide on which next Gen. Console you buying

This game looks like a spiritual successor to that

Funny thing is no xdud was remotely interested in that :giggle:

Haven't played R&C on PS3 but have played the PSP one.I enjoyed it a lot.But I'm hardly able to buy a game per 2-3 months.So buying a game like that which only has SP and i'll probably complete it within a week,it doesn't seem right.

As for Next gen console,I'm with PS4 all the way.Now way i can miss UC4,DeS 2, and all the massive exclusives sony has.Also,i have always been the PS guy :P

No coop

From gamespot

Sorry, co-op fans. The campaign mode for Ratchet & Clank developer Insomniac Games' upcoming Xbox

One exclusive, Sunset Overdrive, will be a single- player-only affair, the developer has confirmed.

"There is a single-player campaign for one-player only," reads a recent tweet from the official Sunset Overdrive Twitter account (spotted by TotalXbox). However, Sunset Overdrive will also have a multiplayer

mode, which the developer teased will have some "unique things" to offer. No other details are available about the game's single- or multiplayer modes.

Announced during E3 2013, Sunset Overdrive is an open-world game that is set to launch in 2014 exclusively for Xbox One. It is Insomniac's first game

to be exclusive to a Microsoft platform. For more, be sure to read GameSpot's previous coverage of Sunset Overdrive.

LOL that is a post a guy made on neogaf. Nobody said anything about R&C or Resistance series here. :lol: Stop being so desperate that you forget even knowing how to read :rofl:

Lol he is working overtime criticising anything xbox related, just go and check any thread.

Ank go play your ps4 and leave us alone haha.

Yeah I'm the one criticising someone else criticising past games from this same dev. :lol:

But jokers like you critising Sony for not giving cross buy option for TLOU but don't care damn about no such option for TF

& criticising NaughtyDog for focussing on "old" game like uncharted trilogy

But don't care a damn about 343i focussing on Halo 2 & not something new

& weren't you the one few days ago saying halo 2 is 10 years old & much wanted :rofl:

Without keeping in mind that Uncharted is 7 years old :lol:

The amount of joker giri you,Lameking & Zodak do in these forums are unparalleled,pls don't look at me :lol:

Unparalled lol