Coffee with IVG: HPS

CM Sunny

:chair: :chair: to me for missing it, something more like that would be awesome :thumbsup:

take ur neat meet thing 2 ur hmmmmmmmmmm thread :rant: ... shave n dont crap all over da place like u r having diarrhea :ack: ... if u hav anything 2 do wid dis coffee session, then do share :good: ... but get ur meet discussion outta here ffs :threatenlumber: ... we dont CARE abt dat!!!

Can we make this a section on the blog? Coffee with IVG members sounds like an interesting idea for blog. And then again, we can have some real cafe sponsor instead of this fake sunny coffee.

:chair::ack: shooo

take ur neat meet thing 2 ur hmmmmmmmmmm thread :rant: ... shave n dont crap all over da place like u r having diarrhea :ack: ... if u hav anything 2 do wid dis coffee session, then do share :good: ... but get ur meet discussion outta here ffs :threatenlumber: ... we dont CARE abt dat!!!

Relax, have a coffee FFS dude :slap:

Depends largely on how the career goes. If I continue to do something in gaming, I won't stop till the casket drop :D

:thumbsup:

+repped some replies for obvious reasons.....also, Simbha, GT5:P ? WTF! :giggle:

Here's some questions:

Q3) IVG community people or GI community people ? (Whom do you prefer, the people back in the GI era or now)

omfg...wtf is such a question? n00b :ha:

I Have noticed lots of older members or experienced members havent welcomed newer members with open arms. What would be your suggestion to such members and why do you think such people behave in such a manner? By such members and such people I mean the older members or experienced members

Why not do some partnership with Game Developers or Companies like sony and bring out something more in indian community,They sure will be impressed by our community? Are you trying to spread the word of IVG to a international level by any mean? if yes how? and yea give away contests like once in a month.

Extra Question - where is the so called 1 mil post contest? :P

:eyebrow:

what u mean GI era peeps...U MAD?

peepz here ARE from GI Era, and as with time peeps get added to the community....IVG is nothing but GI except for the name change FFS u n00blet

what u mean GI era peeps...U MAD?

peepz here ARE from GI Era, and as with time peeps get added to the community....IVG is nothing but GI except for the name change FFS u n00blet

ok.

thank you for the enlightenment, i would never have known it.

Now please don't derail this thread anymore.

ok.

thank you for the enlightenment, i would never have known it.

Now please don't derail this thread anymore.

OMG...tubelight?

:puspa:

TRP ratings beyoch :happydance:

btw...RULES BEECH :chair:

8)Don't argue with master pushy

OMG...tubelight?

:puspa:

TRP ratings beyoch :happydance:

btw...RULES BEECH :chair:

:eyebrow: Did he make the rule on your behalf Pushy ?

Also

You jelly ?

and great thread rom, actually glad that I havent deleted you frm my list now :good:

Archived