Anyone play League of Legends here ?

Ne0

Its sh*t , play Dota 2 instead....

^^ I have a feeling most of the replies are gonna be like this :P

Edit -

Ok serious reply

IIRC LoL doesnt really have all that big a community on IVG. And this is important because the community for MOBA games is very toxic , most of the players who will hate on you for being a noob are most likely sh*t players themselves. Its better to play with a known group who will actually help you instead of going "CYKA BLYAT"

Play Dota 2 since we have a bunch of people here who play here like Shaan the Feeder, Screwy,Miz..etc. The game takes a long time to learn since you need to know almost every spell of all the characters to even begin playing remotely competent. But its fun once you do and gives you immense satisfaction when pulling out some godlk plays.

League is pretty much the same but is inferior because

- Shitty F2P system (Dota 2 is completely free , only micro-transactions are for costumes and they are completely optional)

- Outdated graphics

- worse community

- Not as deep as Dota 2

- Does not have the blessings of Lord GabeN

The only reason LoL is bigger than Dota 2 is because it came out first as an official game. Dota 1 was a mod and wasn't really marketed as a separate game.

^^ inspired by DOTA I guess....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its pretty much a clone , most of the heroes have same spells ..etc. Though its changing now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived