GOG.com - Download Classic Games

Bulovski

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ZOMG Tex Murphy is on GOG :)

for those of you who don't know this is a classic action adventure game with some brilliant writing. back in the day it wowed people by the speech quality - I am talking DOS days. the setting was fantastic and the plot itself is pure win.

Tex Murphy 1 and 2 available for only 6$

WOW! some really awesome old stuff...even i have played these on my old PC looong time ago...i remember MDK, Freespace2...and even better awesome prices!!

do you think these will run on a normal office laptop, which is three years old now? mannnn how i wish i had a decent PC!

WOW! some really awesome old stuff...even i have played these on my old PC looong time ago...i remember MDK, Freespace2...and even better awesome prices!!

do you think these will run on a normal office laptop, which is three years old now? mannnn how i wish i had a decent PC!

Freespace is one of my all time favorite games too. It should definitely work on your laptop, you can check the requirements just in case. And some part of its source code was released which lead to the community making huge improvements to the game. You might be interested in that too if you plan to get it again.

i m sure there will be a time when people will download ps3 games from the net... by then ps10 would be in market

That does it.

Atishri & posse, please suck the life out of GI all you want within the confines of your insipid threads. You are ruining the forum experience for the rest of us.

• 1 month later...

Archived