The Football Thread

Xeno

6fdadf81gw1dx6xq4103og.gif

if rvp hadn't jumped ship we could have walked this league..manu ,city,chelsea all looking average..we need to sell Walcott and arshavin and get a striker and a winger during January and hope scezney can do his job well..also gibbs needs to improve his crossing...Wilshire and rosicky coming back is good news.

DEFENCE:KOS,VER,MER,SAGNA,GIBBS,JENK,SANTOS

MID:SANTI,RAMSEY,WILSHERE,DIABY,ROSICKY,ARTETA

WINGERS:GERVINHO,OX,PODOLSKI,NEW PLAYER

STRIKERS:GIROUD,NEW PLAYER

stoke(away),Liverpool(away),mancity(away),sunderland(home) and southampton(home)

considering the away matches we have had 9 points is not bad ..but a victory against Chelsea could be a good launch pad for the season.

8FxEa.gif

• Like 1

Tom henning ovrerbo all again.

He toh managed to continue but the Swedish Ref Anders Frisk was so scared that he retired

Its Crazy,I mean I understand Passion of the fans but this is too much .

Someone a**hole posted on twitter that Halsey should get cancer again .I mean cmon these people should be jailed or fined .I dont see how this is freedom of speech .

Mark Halsey receiving death threats and abuse :(

Sad sh*t,hes a referee not a murderer

Agreed its just a game, but the passion these scoucers show knows no bounds. And being dock workers, sailors etc, their passion is so raw. That's what makes the Kop, The Kop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed its just a game, but the passion these scoucers show knows no bounds. And being dock workers, sailors etc, their passion is so raw. That's what makes the Kop, The Kop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

These Scousers ?

Dude this is not about a football match or a football club,this is about a f**king human being . A human being whose only fault is that he made 2 controversial (cant even call them wrong ) decisions ,he does not deserve to be treated this way .

Also its fine joking about him and creating memes of him and United but there is a point that you should not cross .Some United fans did it at kickoff and some plastic Liverpool fans are doing this sh*t .

if rvp hadn't jumped ship we could have walked this league..manu ,city,chelsea all looking average..we need to sell Walcott and arshavin and get a striker and a winger during January and hope scezney can do his job well..also gibbs needs to improve his crossing...Wilshire and rosicky coming back is good news.

DEFENCE:KOS,VER,MER,SAGNA,GIBBS,JENK,SANTOS

MID:SANTI,RAMSEY,WILSHERE,DIABY,ROSICKY,ARTETA

WINGERS:GERVINHO,OX,PODOLSKI,NEW PLAYER

STRIKERS:GIROUD,NEW PLAYER

stoke(away),Liverpool(away),mancity(away),sunderland(home) and southampton(home)

considering the away matches we have had 9 points is not bad ..but a victory against Chelsea could be a good launch pad for the season.

I don't think other teams are looking average but I would rather say Arsenal is looking as good as any other team.

Stoke, City & Liverpool away are not easy matches I am happy with 5 points out of 9 in these. The only disappointing result this season was Sunderland at home, we should have won it.

As for having a new ST I don't think we necessarily need any. Giroud hasn't exactly been injured but even then he hasnt started all the games.. We don't necessarily have to play a recognized ST with the type of tactics we use I think. Gervinho as a forward has worked well till now, I think when Rosicky & Wilshere come back, we can do a Spain kind of thing & start with 6 midfielders with AOC/Gervinho/Ramsey playing furthest forward and this doesnt have to be in every match but against certain opponents.

Arsenal fans quoting a sore player who got forced out of the Club :doh:

talking about cheating, Din Arsenal build a statue for certain someone who cheated his way into a worldcup ?

edit : and isnt that player voted as "greatest ever" by fans ? :lol:

Edited by Keano
  • Like 2

So ex-United CB Jaap Stam says Fergie encouraged players to dive in the box.. Not that surprising tbh with the type of players they have had over the years & fans of other club saying the same exact thing..

Don't think United fans have any 'excuse' now when people label them as a team of cheaters.. Cheating in their team starts from the manager itself..

I won't be surprised if in the future this allegation of referees being biased towards United gets proved in some form of the other. Would be a huge blow to the credentials of EPL imo..

For what is this? Didn't get the context.

And....Wikipedia

Early in the 2001–02 season, Stam was controversially sold to Lazio in Italy, after Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was reportedly furious with allegations Stam had made in his autobiography Head to Head about himself and the club. Stam made numerous statements in the book about his views on opposing players, and notoriously alleged that Ferguson's approach to buy him was done without the permission of PSV Eindhoven.

What else do you expect from him?

These Scousers ?

Dude this is not about a football match or a football club,this is about a f**king human being . A human being whose only fault is that he made 2 controversial (cant even call them wrong ) decisions ,he does not deserve to be treated this way .

Also its fine joking about him and creating memes of him and United but there is a point that you should not cross .Some United fans did it at kickoff and some plastic Liverpool fans are doing this sh*t .

I read pool fans made areoplane gestures mocking Munich disaster by the end of the game. Not sure if true.

I read pool fans made areoplane gestures mocking Munich disaster by the end of the game. Not sure if true.

from what I read(posted by a 50+ year United old fan who was in the away stands) .. the gestures were made by very few. Every club has these kind of scumbags.

From what I have read on soccernet

During the pre match proceedings a minor section of United fans were singing Always the Victim but we ignored it

In the end ,the same sh*t was sung and then some of our fans started making aeroplane gestures

Every club has these plastic fans who should be banned for life

No one will have balls to mock Hillsborough or Munich if rules are stricter

I thought that everyone at the 2 football clubs behaved admirably on the day except for Shelvey ranting at Ferguson

Edited by The Choker
  • Like 1

During the pre match proceedings a minor section of United fans were singing Always the Victim but we ignored it

again .. from what I read on fan forums .. "Always the victim" chant isnt aimed at the Hillsborough disaster, but the Suarez racism incident(where the entire starting XI and manager wore Suarez shirts). But I can understand where you are coming from and I do agree that its not an ideal day to sing it.

Every club has these plastic fans who should be banned for life

yep .. banning the supporters who involve in racist/sick chants is whats required.

EDIT : Just saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmYqudtacVQ

Edited by Keano

Arsenal fans quoting a sore player who got forced out of the Club :doh:

talking about cheating, Din Arsenal build a statue for certain someone who cheated his way into a worldcup ?

edit : and isnt that player voted as "greatest ever" by fans ? :lol:

certain things happen out of pure instinct..that is exactly what happened in the case of henry....he has never been a diver and was one of the admired and finest epl player...huge no of people look up to him...he was one of genuine players in epl during his time...one incident which happened out of human instinct doesn't make him a cheater...diving is a different story all together...you have absolute control over your action...for your information henry admitted to handling the ball and even said he was ready to replay the match..that is the class of the man.

I don't think other teams are looking average but I would rather say Arsenal is looking as good as any other team.

Stoke, City & Liverpool away are not easy matches I am happy with 5 points out of 9 in these. The only disappointing result this season was Sunderland at home, we should have won it.

As for having a new ST I don't think we necessarily need any. Giroud hasn't exactly been injured but even then he hasnt started all the games.. We don't necessarily have to play a recognized ST with the type of tactics we use I think. Gervinho as a forward has worked well till now, I think when Rosicky & Wilshere come back, we can do a Spain kind of thing & start with 6 midfielders with AOC/Gervinho/Ramsey playing furthest forward and this doesnt have to be in every match but against certain opponents.

i am not saying we need an out and out striker...i agree we are trying to employ a system close to Barcelona..playing with no established strikers and packing the midfield..this system could work but the difference is Barcelona have Sanchez,villa,pedro,fabregas and messi up top...people who are great finishers and can get you 10 to 15 goals a season..we have only podolski who fits the bill..gervinho,ox and ramsey are not going to give you 10 to 15 goals you need...we just need a player who is technical gifted and can link up with midfield and score goals..

Edited by rajprdp