•  
  • Release Date: October 26, 2010
  • Platforms: iPhone, PS2, PSP, Wii, X360 and PS3
  • ESRB: RP-T+
  • Genre: Wrestling
  • Publisher: THQ
  • Developer: Yuke's Media Creations

screenshot_ps3_wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_2011007.jpg

The new SVR2011 is about to come.. Everyone love playing the game on Multiplayer... SVR2011 takes the multiplayer game to the next level.

It features a single key for strike and grapple reversals.

WWE_SvR11-Undertaker-Jericho_Ladder--415x415.jpg

More Interactive Enviorment

screenshot_ps3_wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_2011002.jpg

Lets wait for the same and see...

The Players will also enjoy a greater level of interactivity and have

increased control of their destinies in the game's popular Road to

WrestleMania story-driven mode.

Its a story line which have approx 5 Superstars including the created one to go through.

wrestlemania26teaserwallpaper_mobile800.jpg

As per my knowledge

the Superstar are

1. Jericho.

2. Cena.

3. Mysterio.

4. Christian.

5. Unknow (No information)

WTF why dont they scrap the old engine already. It still looks like an upscaled PS2 game. Look at FNR4, UFC and then compare that to this. And I bet it will have a ton of loading screens as well.

Dont get me wrong I absolutely love the game series but honestly THQ unf**k yourself already. You been making the same game for 6 years now.

Dont get me wrong I absolutely love the game series but honestly THQ unf**k yourself already. You been making the same game for 6 years now.

:rofl: :rofl:

Well I guess they wont change the engine since they release the same version of the game on other platforms,thus makes there job easy, besides why play this anyway :giggle:

WTF why dont they scrap the old engine already. It still looks like an upscaled PS2 game. Look at FNR4, UFC and then compare that to this. And I bet it will have a ton of loading screens as well.

totally,

after pain all the games have looked the same,

what's the point on releasing the game on ps3 & xbox when you are not making it worthy enough for it

Bro my frnd is a tester for THQ and as per info. the game is in the best condition till date with the nice gamplay work :)

rest we'll see when the game release

i played both UFC 2010 n WWE 2010..

WWE 2010 >>> UFC 2010 Both in terms of Gfx n gameplay

Gameplay yeah. But graphics? Not a chance in hell. Only thing good about the WWE games graphically are the player models. Everything else looks dated. Look at this -

screenshot_ps3_wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_2011002.jpg

Seriously that looks like an upscaled PS2 game.

THQ body slams pre-owned

Mirroring THQ’s strategy with recent fighting release UFC Undisputed 2010, the publisher has confirmed that October’s release WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 will include a DLC code in the box that will be required to access the game’s online mode.

In addition, those redeeming their code will also receive the game’s first DLC pack (which includes new character Chris Masters and new costumes for Rey Mysterio and Kelly Kelly) for free.

Anyone buying the game pre-owned will need to pay 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live or $9.99 on PSN to obtain a code if they wish to receive the same content and features.

Gameplay yeah. But graphics? Not a chance in hell. Only thing good about the WWE games graphically are the player models. Everything else looks dated. Look at this -

Yeah....guess thats wat made me feel that gfx r better in WWE...

The Player models in UFC were not that great...

Yeah....guess thats wat made me feel that gfx r better in WWE...

The Player models in UFC were not that great...

The Create Modes also have the Paint Tool in it.

With this tool we can costomize any existing superstars threads according to owr need.. i think thts cool

The commentary ihas got better and it tickers with teh moves of the player superstar.

The new career mode also seems interesting but I am fairly skeptical of this right now. Still, these games are massive amounts of fun in multiplayer.

The New SVR2011 do not have a career mode. it has Road to wrestlemania storymode.

it also have WWE universe in it.. its mainly played to unlock the items and the superstars.

i can say WWE universe would be far more better than the career mode...

The new career mode also seems interesting but I am fairly skeptical of this right now. Still, these games are massive amounts of fun in local multiplayer.

online is full of cheaters (there is always a glitchy unblockable move involved) and quitters as per the gamefaqs message boards the last time i saw. atlest in local mp you can lowblow your fellow player in real time :D

Too bad i lost all interest in wwe along with all my friends.

These games were the single most important reason i got a ps2 in the first place. 4-5 of us with a multitap playing shut your mouth and here comes the pain (best wwe game EVER) were the best gaming times i recall :)

and what are those graphics :doh: still using the old ring, staircase models eh yukes :eyebrow: goddamn people, its been 7 years.

The new career mode also seems interesting but I am fairly skeptical of this right now. Still, these games are massive amounts of fun in multiplayer.

are you talking about online multiplayer? doesn't it lag for you? everytime i played any of these games, there was a definite one second delay between controller input and on-screen response.

I never played SvR in online MP. Offline only.

Its much more fun when the person you are about to backstab is right next to you. :devil:

I know exactly what you mean ;)

BTW, why do these games always have a lot of button mashing going on? It's hard both on my fingers and my controller :rant:

Archived