Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Yeah, Cena was good. Taker was painful to watch. The guy just can't mic it. Plus he was looking a little..er..lean. Like age has finally told him to quit. And like he was talking about the end of an era, apocalypse etc., this may be his last match. Plus the Shawn angle just isn't going away. They are determined to make this about Shawn too, maybe he'll interfere and cost HHH the match..

Lol @ Rhodes behaving like a child and pulling Show down :lol:

Also what was up with Punk acting all Cena-ish and going for a hand shake? I thought he'll just go and raise the belt in Jericho's face.

Yeah, Cena was good. Taker was painful to watch. The guy just can't mic it. Plus he was looking a little..er..lean. Like age has finally told him to quit. And like he was talking about the end of an era, apocalypse etc., this may be his last match. Plus the Shawn angle just isn't going away. They are determined to make this about Shawn too, maybe he'll interfere and cost HHH the match..

Lol @ Rhodes behaving like a child and pulling Show down :lol:

Also what was up with Punk acting all Cena-ish and going for a hand shake? I thought he'll just go and raise the belt in Jericho's face.

I have a feeling we might see Shawn in as the Ref and cost the game the Streak

+1 no point getting Shawn in this,even Triple H knows Shawn is in a class by himself and it made no sense for him to just agree on the basis of that .

Yup, that was aweful. But he was good on mic in 90s. Some of the Ministry promos and ABA promos were good.

His Promos were watchable earlier but since he came back last year its been too boring to see him struggle on the mic .Triple H himself is not great on the mic but Taker made him look Awesome

Watched elimination chamber, and my eyes literally bled after watching the main event.

Is that even a popular match, goddamn see the previous ambulance match, it was :majesty:

It further cements my belief that super cena is the anti-midas, whatever he touches, turns to sh*t

Highlight was show breaking the chains and jumping into the cabin, and santino, I thought someone would tear his cobra and he would display all his skills but the ending was a disaster.

No matter how I try to see it, Punk is just a bad wrestler. I felt a lot of times DB had to cover for Punk's mistakes.

Naah Punk is a very good Wrestler but even he cant compete technically with Daniel Bryan or even if he could hes been spoiled by constantly facing these sports entertainers

Daniel Bryan tho is just :majesty:

Watched elimination chamber, and my eyes literally bled after watching the main event.

Is that even a popular match, goddamn see the previous ambulance match, it was :majesty:

It further cements my belief that super cena is the anti-midas, whatever he touches, turns to sh*t

Highlight was show breaking the chains and jumping into the cabin, and santino, I thought someone would tear his cobra and he would display all his skills but the ending was a disaster.

It was an Awful main event and I see no logic why it closed the show reminded me of last years TLC PPV when the chair match of Barett/Cena closed the show

Seriously and sincerely speaking, I think The match that will steal the show @ this year's Wrestlemania has to be..... Yes. HELL in a CELL. Watch it guys Im calling it now... Something will happen, These men know this structure, Been through it ..Done that.

This is the 1st Thing I said when I commented in this thread few pages before. The only 2 points missing.. They are:-

* Absence of HBK

* Lumberjack Match where outside the Hell in a Cell will be the 19 Souls Undertaker has claimed.

I can understand the excitement about Cena and Rock Match..(Rock's Hometown). But for me that's the showbizz but the real Star of the Show will be the Hell in a Cell....

I mean C'mon just judging by the pedigree of the last three Wrestlemania's, This goes without a doubt! And Man, Streak was just a winning thing for Taker upto Wretlemania 24 but after that The Streak alone took the Entire Wrestlemania on its Shoulders!! All the last three were Classic Encounters.. something u can't witness every day in WWE!

And Undertaker, Just going thorugh the last three Wrestlemania Matches just shows how much passionate he is in his work even @ this age!

See, We will hear words like "End of an Era, Icons,Legends, Greatest Match of the Decade, Career, Streak, Deadman,King of Kings..." and every other Hyperbolas... But the Truth is, their Legacy is actually greater than those titles given to them..... With both Flair,Michaels gone.. These are the only two left that were worth watching.. IMO! Im not that interested in the heels... of these new gen Kids.. Yes Cena included.

Can't wait for that match! And Im sure Michaels will play a Role in the Making of a Modern Classic. Afterall he IS Mr. Wrestlemania.

Undertakers Injuries Throughout his Careers :O

Here are some of the notable injuries that ‘Taker has overcome.

Back : The Undertaker took one his first extended breaks in 1994, after he was defeated in a Casket Match at the Royal Rumble. The sumo giant Yokozuna with help from 10 WWE villains beat the Phenom into the casket. The Undertaker’s image appeared on the titantron and his body rose to the ceiling of the arena. In actuality, ‘Taker was recouping from a nagging back injury. Back injuries have effected the careers of many wrestlers including Shawn Michaels and JBL.

Facial injuries: At different stages in his WWE career, Undertaker’s creepy face has been wounded. In 1995, Mabel legitmately broke Undertaker’s cheek bone. The injury was a staged portion of the performance, yet the injury became real, forcing Undertaker to wear a grey protective mask that resembled the mask from 'the Phantom of the Opera'. After being called back into active duty in 2010, The Undertaker was injured in his first match back on Smackdown. Near the conclusion of the match with Rey Mysterio, ‘Taker had an orbital bone broken around one of his eyes.

Hip : In 2009 after stealing the show with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 25 in Houston, ‘Taker underwent a minor hip surgery. Though it was considered ‘minor’, hip injuries are considered to be telling sign of a pro athlete entering the twilight of their careers. Hip injuries in Pro Football are considered to be career ending. The Deadman is no linebacker, that is why he was back in action before WM26 capturing the World Heavyweight Championship only to have Shawn Michaels cost him the title at Elimination Chamber. This attack set the stage for their epic rematch which ended Michael’s career.

Burns: At the Elimination Chamber 2010 Pay Per View during his chilling entrance, the Undertaker was burned by a pyrotechnic display. The scene was a scary one with the 'Taker breaking character, whipping off his long trench coat, and running down the ramp to the Chamber. Fortunately, the reigning World Champion at the time suffered only minor burns and was pouring water on himself during the match to deal with with burns. Undertaker still competed in the match that night.

Shoulder : In November 2010 while healing from Wrestlemania 26, Taker underwent exams on his shoulder. The injury was severe to the point, that it could be surgically repaired and he reportedly rehabbed the injury to point where he could perform. This shoulder issue is said to be one of the major reasons why Undertaker was put on ‘feature performer’ role where he is expected only compete annually at Wrestlemania to keep his legendary Streak alive.

Besides the boo boos detailed above, the Undertaker has also endured a broken ankel, a torn groin, chest muscle tear, and a sliced ear according to PhenomForever.com. No matter it seems nothing can keep the Undertaker down for good, it’s why he is one of the best pro wreslers of all time.

Lumberjack Match where outside the Hell in a Cell will be the 19 Souls Undertaker has claimed.

lol not gonna happen even in wildest of dreams. And I agree that HIAC match should be last.

And Holy sh*t at Taker injuries. Best Pro-wrestlers of all time :majesty:

lol not gonna happen even in wildest of dreams. And I agree that HIAC match should be last.

And Holy sh*t at Taker injuries. Best Pro-wrestlers of all time :majesty:

If Rocks gonna win then Cena Rock should go last otherwise close WM 28 with 20-0 and the outstretched tongue

Edited by Prince of Darkness

Holy sh*t. CM Punk vs DB match was awesome. Cant wait to go back home and watch it:

Champion vs. Champion

CM Punk pins Daniel Bryan via Roundhouse Kick after Sheamus threw DB back into the ring

Laurinaitis comes out and says the match will continue due to interference.

Daniel Bryan pins CM Punk via pin attempt reversal while holding the ropes

Teddy Long comes out and RESTARTS the match since DB used the ropes. Oh my god!

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan wrestle to a no-contest when both of them have their shoulders down for the pinfall count

~ I just wet myself. Loved that the crowd appreciated their early counters and pin attempts. This was an excellent and fairly long match for WWE standards. Punk and Bryan did a lot chain wrestling and sequences that you don’t normally have the privilege of seeing in a WWE ring. If you recorded this on your DVR, skip most of the show and watch this match first. Despite the non-finish, you owe it to yourself as a pro wrestling fan to see these two make magic in the ring.

http://xfighterhayabusa.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/live-super-smackdown-thoughts-review-february-21-2012/