FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

guys about last night's matches -

we would be playing 433 from no on with Avi as the only holding midfielder while the rest keep moving.

The problem with last night's matches was -

1. Everyone wanted to dribble and score instead of playing a simple pass and keep the ball rolling. Barca doesn't do so well coz they dribble really well. They are so good coz they keep moving and keep passing.

2. Everyone wanted to be Ronaldo and score. Look for a pass before looking for space to shoot.

3. Whenever someone in the midfield had the ball, everyone started running towards goal and looked for a brilliant pass to score from. Instead some should go short and receive the ball and move it on.

4. No tracking back whatsoever. The only tracking back was done by Avi or by anyone who lost the ball and tried to save his a*s by rushing back and tackling. I don't mind handling only the defenders but try to help out a little once in a while.

5. My defending was pathetic last night. I'll work it out.

6. Stop making the same runs. Give the ball holder more options to pass.

That's all. Thanks for tuning in. This 268.9 RAD FM.

Good points Rad. The main problem I felt yesterday is our mentality. As soon as the match starts, our LCM and RCM play like we are trailing 1-0 with just 2 minutes to go ! The first few games Azaan played was decent as he was thinking before making a run so that there would not be any unnecessary gaps. But after that, it was just 4 defenders, me and 5 people near the opposition's box. Most of the time LCM and RCM were even in front of LW and RW. We need to just play slowly and build up with short passes instead of always going near the penalty box with no distribution in the midfield. Plus, if LCM and RCM go way forward all the time, the opposition will dictate the play by dominating midfield.

I am back from injury layoff :fear:

so both the clubs have merged into one ? I ve been missing from the club scene since the start of the year .

Is there space for me ? :fear:

i sent u an invite 2 months back. :chair:

it's still there

Archived