Amazing price PS3 official 3d Tv

Its absolutely a steal at that Price :surprise: .Lucky Americans.

What are the courier and customs charges for importing a TV ??

I know...its such a hassle to get it also that i cannot even think of getting it....anyways you would be mad to for courier and custom thing when dollar rate is so high...best is if someone very close to you is coming go for it or forget it...it will just not be even a normal deal if you go for importing it via shipping..

I know...its such a hassle to get it also that i cannot even think of getting it....anyways you would be mad to for courier and custom thing when dollar rate is so high...best is if someone very close to you is coming go for it or forget it...it will just not be even a normal deal if you go for importing it via shipping..

I dont think my Customs Duties will be a big hassle for me as my Father's friend works in the regional Customs Dept.I am worried about the Courier.Is it worth taking a risk to import this T.V or will I be better off with a 32inch T.V from here.

What will be the approximate cost of shipping for such a TV including Packaging and Maintainence Charges. :scratchchin:

I dont think my Customs Duties will be a big hassle for me as my Father's friend works in the regional Customs Dept.I am worried about the Courier.Is it worth taking a risk to import this T.V or will I be better off with a 32inch T.V from here.

What will be the approximate cost of shipping for such a TV including Packaging and Maintainence Charges. :scratchchin:

bhai yeh tv hum kabhi mangaya nahi hai...koi idea nahi hai..khali airport mein dekha hai admi log ko apne saath yeh bada bada 42 -46 inch led tv leke bhaar nikalte hua....pata nahi sala custom aur inka kya chakar hai....

OMG! :surprise: :surprise:

US & A gets all the best deals :cry:

yeh thik nahi hai yaar......yeh dekha nahi ja reha hai...hum ja reha hai USA....India i love you and always will do...but america is calling me right now...got to go...

Archived