Amazing price PS3 official 3d Tv

OMG! :surprise: :surprise:

yeh thik nahi hai yaar......yeh dekha nahi ja reha hai...hum ja reha hai USA....India i love you and always will do...but america is calling me right now...got to go...

take care my friend, you will be missed for few days :P

the price is officially down to 399$ ...bestbuy offering another 100$ off .....there are a few listings on ebay for 375$

so amazon is trolling the customers...

OMG! :surprise: :surprise:

yeh thik nahi hai yaar......yeh dekha nahi ja reha hai...hum ja reha hai USA....India i love you and always will do...but america is calling me right now...got to go...

gaya kya US?

/trollface

take care my friend, you will be missed for few days :P

hmmmm.....you can take an indian out of india but you cant take india out of an indian.....so physically i will be there but mentally i will still be here .

gaya kya US?

/trollface

hum dhuniya ke kisi bhi kone mein ho....india mera dil mein rehaga......

lets not blame the poor yanks.....it's r taxes by the lovely govt (past , present AND future regimes unless some thing radicals done) which is pretty much hand in glove with the ppl making money off it, & siphoning off the taxes too.

anyway, b4 i sound like a complete hack......just check out today's world price for mild steel vs india's. (PS: did u know we're the cheapest prducer of ore, have cheap labour & we currently are in the top most expensive in this largly needed comoditty)

screw it. g'nite fellas

Archived