Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Saw the movie. Loved it. Standing ovation in my theatre. (IMAX Wadala)

The ending was amazing. Unfortunately, two major parts of the movie were spoiled for me. Somebody posted the twist in this thread before release, claiming it was obvious :thumbdown: and my college friends spoiled another part of the ending.

A year of not looking at trailers and not reading any info went down the drain. :(

Edited by Bagpipes

The ending was amazing. Unfortunately, two major parts of the movie were spoiled for me. Somebody posted the twist in this thread before release, claiming it was obvious :thumbdown: and my college friends spoiled another part of the ending.

A year of not looking at trailers and not reading any info went down the drain. :(

going tomrw :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Man Of Steel

Trailer properly released. It looks good. I hope it doesn't have that 'Snyder' feel though, with dark skies and dark morose colours everywhere. He overdoes it completely.

http://movies.uk.msn.com/exclusives/video.aspx

Alternate voice over featuring Russel Crowe (Jor-El) voice

Edited by Bagpipes

Man Of Steel

Trailer properly released. It looks good. I hope it doesn't have that 'Snyder' feel though, with dark skies and dark morose colours everywhere. He overdoes it completely.

:wOOtjumpy:

Director Snyder and Producer Chris Nolan :panic: ....

Were you in the 1930 show just now? I was there too. There was no standing ovation. It was just some claps.

Anyway, second view opinion: I was..er..bored. :fear: I didn't really like TDKR too much this time and I feel this even more since I've entered the house TDK has been playing and I'm enjoying it. More. I really felt the gaps a lot more this time, there is no 'coolness' in the movie, only a couple of flashes of brilliance few and far in between.

I hate myself for it. But when you feel your mind is wandering off, you know it's not good enough.

watched it, enjoyed the movie...but for me weakest movie in the trilogy

BB=TDK>TDKR

loved how Nolan used Knightfall and No Mans Land in the movie

Man Of Steel

http://movies.uk.msn.com/exclusives/video.aspx

Alternate voice over featuring Russel Crowe (Jor-El) voice

Russel Crowe makes the trailer EPIC, papa kent....not so much.

Don't worry lot of people are going to come back and say it soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lol, im just waiting for someone to come in here and tell me im wrong and a hater

lol, im just waiting for someone to come in here and tell me im wrong and a hater

Lol, well I am sure few might, but overall I liked the way it was discussed here, members did actually allow you to live with your views, and not get bullying..

Well but exceptions are always there :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD