Dragon Age: Inquisition

dylanjosh

The timer's still going strong for my Indian PSN (PS4) pre-order... the game has NOT been taken down and is still available to pre-order.

While i'm waiting for the pre-load to start (probably in another day or so), my GTA preload is almost done at least.

Scratching my head here though... what does this mean for the PC version?

Is it something to do with the PC version's distribution ONLY? How strange...

Edited by KiranB28

Scratching my head here though... what does this mean for the PC version?

Is it something to do with the PC version's distribution ONLY? How strange...

It is poppycock from EA's part. They cannot accept the responsibility to distribute the game because the official channel has slipped up, big time.

PlayStation Network and XBox LIVE are not in there hands, so once it was gone, it was gone. The game has very little chance of being pulled down from there unless they manage to convince SONY India.

So, in the end, we are the losers, hopefully, by Black Friday things are clear and interested parties can pick this one up on the cheap without any fallout.

For one game, from one lame publisher who cannot even be honest with me, naah, I think I can live without it, rave reviews notwithstanding.

I have been boycotting EA games since i remember....Not even 1 game purchased after ME3 iirc.

Ea Ubisoft aur Activision....Yeh log ek rupiya nahi milega mera se (until they are part of Humble Man deal)

also onlytime Ubisoft will ever get my attention from now on is when New POP comes out.

Activision toh bc mera paadh mein gir jayega tabhi nahi lunga woh log ka game.

they did not even Allow ND to include Crash Bandicoot during their 30th anniversary celebration.

Most Harami company in the world.

Edited by playstation

Good for you.

_

Complains regarding Origin game price.

-> EA removes the game from Origin store.

--> Wants it back on Origin store for crazy price when there are other cheap 'legit' and working alternative ways to get the game.

um8Kibv.gif

Get mad when there is no way to play the game or when they block keys purchased from 3rd party store. For now, you have nothing to lose or complain.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

Get mad when there is no way to play the game or when they block keys purchased from 3rd party store. For now, you have nothing to lose or complain.

There is no guarantee that the game will not be removed from your account. Clarity on the issue would be much better than saying we might end up violating local laws and regulations / hurting sentiments so to avoid that, the game is not available in retail or digital retail.

It is something I would definitely disapprove and be mad about. I thought you would understand considering Australia has some weird and illogical censorship terms.

True, but there is also no guarantee that game will be removed.

I said it in first place, wait till launch. More details and confirmation on game working or not will appear. Also, Black Friday will be around and we might see 25-50% off. So, that's not bad either.

I thought you would understand considering Australia has some weird and illogical censorship terms.

I do, but it's been ages since I purchased anything from official store. Everything in my library is from 3rd party/trade.

Risen is banned here. Can you believe that?

Edited by Heaven Angel

True, but there is also no guarantee that game will be removed. It works both ways.

I said it in first place, wait till launch. More details and confirmation on game working or not will appear. Also, Black Friday will be around and we might see 25-50% off. So, that's good.

Yeah! I am not going to risk an account plus hard earned money just on a hunch that it will just slide under the RADR.

Also, people are impatient, nobody wants to wait for launch, everyone wants the game especially considering it seems BIOWARE has got back its mojo.

I do, but it's been ages since I purchased anything from official store. Everything in my library is from 3rd party/trade.

Risen is banned here. Can you believe that?

Yeah! The problem is compounded because unlike Australia, half the key sites block us from accessing their complete catalogue of titles. GmG does not allow us to purchase EA titles. So it hurts even more on certain occasion.

I did not know that, why is Risen banned. :mellow:

gritty teeths be gritty =P

j/k

I am not buying this game mate.Will wait for opinions plus have heard and seen that the dialogue wheel is just as helpful as it was earlier. So, divided.

Got this mail:

"Due to regional policy retrictions that operate in India we regret to inform you that the product you have bought - Dragon Age Inquisition - will not work properly.

In this case we have decided to refund the order made by you. We are sorry for the problem!

Please bear in mind that this is due to external policy that does not result from G2A's policy. "

This guy bought a G2A key,looks like our options are thin.Why EA is adamant to make this ban or whatever this is work is beyond me,whats the harm in letting us play on 3rd party keys.

Edited by Razpor