Assassin's Creed: Unity

SRINI87

India would be an ideal setting, at around the initial stages of British invasion.. Temples, forests, rock castles, hills, paddy fields and lots of nice setting. Elephants also :D

I think its hard to make it in japanese or chinese since they wouldnt speak english. and they didnt have english invasion like india.

Absolutely. :lol:

India would be an ideal setting, at around the initial stages of British invasion.. Temples, forests, rock castles, hills, paddy fields and lots of nice setting. Elephants also :D

I think its hard to make it in japanese or chinese since they wouldnt speak english. and they didnt have english invasion like india.

The British did invade China in 19th century so there is a possibility

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

French are invaded by english men and they do speak good english form like 15th century(joan of arc period).. I guess Italy also had ties with england since long. Obviously not everyone can speak english but reputed families like ezio's speaking english wouldnt be far off.

English did not exist in present day format till sometime into the Industrial Revolution.

And in the 15th Century, Latin / Greek were the West's lingua franca not English. You were taught these and other classical knowledge, not English.

The Chinese were never subjugated like India but they did have a lot of colonial ruled enclaves after the 18th Century onwards.

The Japanese had a Dutch trade outpost near Nagasaki (since the mid 15th Century), so they also had exposure to Western cultures although they never internalised it.

The British did invade China in 19th century so there is a possibility

The British or the other colonial powers never invaded China as they did to us, they simply destroyed the Qing Dynasty's back along with their Army to enforce unequal trade treaties and concessions to establish trade-ports free of Chinese governance on sites like Shanghai and Hong Kong.

Edited by ALPHA17

I'm yet to buy it, which is ridiculous considering I'm one of the few who liked AC3.

Lol, even i liked AC3.. :P

Just got Jackdaw in AC4 but i felt AC3 naval battles were quite impressive, especially sound effects. :walkman:

I think some of the devs have mentioned more than once how they find feudal Japan along with egypt and few others as too conventional/boring/used quite often hence they want to try something else, huge pity tbh.

Edward's story is very early 18th century, while the Revolution is very late 18th century. The ancestor alive at this time would be Connor Kenway :suicide: They could come up with something new though.

I'd rather have Edward's decomposed corpse as the protagonist than Connor <_<

I'm yet to buy it, which is ridiculous considering I'm one of the few who liked AC3.

:O:bigyellowgrin:

• Like 1

Yaaaawn... just do Japan already.

Black Flag was nice because of the pirate theme but this looks like the same old, same old.

@heaven angel, ship battles are cool even in AC4 but there's just so much of it that it gets old fast. Still, I loved the effects and Jackdaw upgrades. It was a lot of fun to oneshot massive ships later in the game.

A JPN setting with female ninja assassin, NG like combat with wallrunning (first for AC games) and a story involving some legendary sword that is lost or stolen by Samurai templars. Would've been a perfect next-gen reboot.

But again, this is Ubisoft.

Feudal Japan would be awesome just because if the revolt against the High class Samurai by the working class who trained themselves to be able to kill the Samurai.

The backstory for the protagonist basically writes itself.

If they do they should make a Kunoichi like Tsunade

Or Mei

Or Hinata

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Lets try to stay in the world of real ninja, leave Jutsu out of this before Hope bombs this thread too.