The Android Thread

pArth

checked with a local mobile shop , spica is 12.3K in the market presently but the shopkeeper said monte le lo naya hai aur jaada bik raha hai :naughty:

Which shop did you try?? .Am starting to get kinda irritated here.No one has the spica not even the hotspot guys.Couldnt find a samsung home near my place(Live in east of kailash).Help :P:dance: .My parents are actually asking me to think of another model now but I really want that phone

yes, sony has promised 2.1 on x10 but dont know if they will actually follow up on that promise or not..

about multi-touch, upgrade to 2.1 doesn't depend on that...

they haven't released the update yet so dont know how to update.. the vendors can choose to give an OTA update that the phone can download and install automatically or they can put it on their website that you can download and install through PC...

Samsung provides updates through website i think..

Google/HTC give OTA as well as through site..

Why X10 doesnt already have 2.1 is what only Sony can answer but probably they started developing it when 1.5/1,6 was out and didn't have enough time to rebase code over to 2.1 before release..

ok guys I m gonna go pick up the spica today :D

@big daddy

Could you please post here how to upgrade from 1.6 to 2.1 ?

Check PM.

Are voice-calls over wifi possible with nimbuzz?

Yes, they are.

Edited by Big Daddy T

Which shop did you try?? .Am starting to get kinda irritated here.No one has the spica not even the hotspot guys.Couldnt find a samsung home near my place(Live in east of kailash).Help :panic::rofl: .My parents are actually asking me to think of another model now but I really want that phone

Its available in malviya nagar if you could come down here :P

near shivalik/saket etc

Edited by simmy

^^ Check out Shake Them All wallpaper.. its just two good... lots of falling androids on your screen that keep moving according to your phone's orientation and acceleration..