Team ICO Collection

playstation

"dipped around 15" ?

It literally ran at an average of 15-18FPS and dipped around 7-8FPS ....but yea it did things which the PS2 was not capable of & had things which are still rare in games this gen like per object motion blur (they did it by using translucent polygons to imitate motion blur samples)

^^I wouldnt say it got that bad. It was pretty playable for me for most of the time and single digit frame rates although present werent consistent enough to mar the experience.

TBH 60 FPS on both would have been nice instead of bothering with 3D which most people will never use, but 30 locked isnt bad either.

The japanese version had two endings then?

No apprently the US version had a different ending which Ueda didn't like. The European and Japenese version had the same ending.

^^I wouldnt say it got that bad. It was pretty playable for me for most of the time and single digit frame rates although present werent consistent enough to mar the experience.

I said it was that bad cause it actually was that bad....just take a look at the framerate analysis done by Digitalfoundry & you'll get your answer.

TBH 60 FPS on both would have been nice instead of bothering with 3D which most people will never use, but 30 locked isnt bad either.

Yes but this will most probably end up 1080p/30FPS as opposed to GOW's 720p/60FPS.

So when you think that way it seems to be fine.

I read this comment & I have to say that I fully agree with it.

Whilst I would consider myself something of a trophy wh*re, I do worry that the inclusion of trophies in shadow of the colossus could ruin the experience.

The feeling of defeating one of the giant roaming the landscape was wrapped in guilt.. no reward, no congratulations.. just an eerie silence letting you know that you had murdered something natural.

A little trophy ping would completely destroy that feeling. I hope Team ICO implement there trophies with consideration.

phurst of all....YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FIN'fooking'ALLY :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

TLG collectors Edition :good:

and good news is that we now got PSN so it should arrive here as well....ZOMFGBBQASS!!! :wOOtjumpy:

Box Art is awesome too

Archived