Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

honestly i have become comfortable with steam only now...never used this gog..

Its awesome. It has its own Download manager. Once you download and install the game, no need of any internet. It doesnt even have any DRM on any of its games.

PS bhai, try it out. IT has some of the awesome games mate. And That too DRM free. No need to even log in to any kind of app. Just launch teh shortcut from teh desktop and vroom vroom.

Its awesome. It has its own Download manager. Once you download and install the game, no need of any internet. It doesnt even have any DRM on any of its games.

PS bhai, try it out. IT has some of the awesome games mate. And That too DRM free. No need to even log in to any kind of app. Just launch teh shortcut from teh desktop and vroom vroom.

bhai log , i understand...but the thing is i already have been using steam for some time now..and i want to keep adding games to that only now..

Steam has taken another victim......I miss the good ol' days <_<

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

yaar hum tum log ke tera paagal hoke games nahi leta hai steam mein ...ki joh game ka price gira..le liya....i buy only when offers are really tempting and the game being offered is quite good....one or two times i have made mistake though of buying games that i wont even play but they were really cheap and i have also learned my lesson from that....now i buy games that i make sure i want and are great and at great price also...

Edited by playstation

^ that's what I used to say about 250 games ago :giggle:

i dont know if i will ever reach 250 games or not on steam but one thing i am sure of ....all the games that i own now excluding those ...i will only buy those games that i will play...I will make it worth my penny...not just buy it for the sake of it.