Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

KnackChap

fun fact - there are more people enjoying black ops on psn right now than bad company 2 on all 3 platforms. combined.

Not True. Right now 0 people are enjoying black ops on PSN. :bigyellowgrin:

For MW3, I want dedis on consoles. If they're going to rip of Battlefield, might as well go all the way

elite_logo-620x.jpg

The poster also added an image of something called "Call of Duty: Elite," which we suspect is somehow related to Activision's premium online Call of Duty "Project Beachhead" service.

"This platform will include a suite of services and content plan that will unite and ignite the community like never before," said CEO of Activision Publishing, Eric Hirshberg on the company's recent investors call when speaking of Beachhead. "The platform will support in-game integration and bring online experiences and console play together for the first time."

My link

---

Came up with discussion other day with a colleague that Acti might be thinking to have a stand-alone MP only disk sometime, with maps from MW and MW2, or they can go totally digital and have something like BF1943 with constant map DLCs with subscription model. I think Elite could be a step towards such thing.

:lol:

Its a four way battle between the logical IW fans vs trasharch babies vs battlefraud lamers vs the mighty t-90 (who's yet to show up).

oh damn, lol, i miss the cod hate he usually spews out :(

Archived