The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

If anyone needs i have got the whole series of DBZ with me.

even i have all the episodes of dragonball..dragonball z and dragonball gt and all their movies - most of them rmvb format

one of the best anime series ever :bigyellowgrin: ..i actually liked dragonball more than dragonball z wen goku was a kid ,quite hilarious...Gt totally sucked!!

Edited by baba dench

shippuden is worse, the last episode i bothered watching had one punch and a lot of talk

one piece is the best among the looong seriess.

Ummm i dont know actually.My friend dloaded it from some torrents and his marketing skill wasnt all that good so he asked me to sell it off for him in return for 50% share.And well youll be surprised to know how mucch these 3rd and 4th std guys love DBZ.I got 50 bucks per episode-can u believe that.I have made about 2700 bucks till now frm dis anime.luking fwd 2 xpand my biz once schools reopen.

robbing little kids of their pocket money? thats just dirty (imo)

so can u copy the data to another hdd and send it over to my place through courier then ill copy the data to my hdd and send it back
im waay to lazy to go thru that much work

agreed to the one piece remark but this cartoon network jerks originally did show about 40-50 episodes and then just blew it off the air like wtf i suppose they might do the same with naruto which theyre gonna air from 7th april

@MT: Don't expect too much from Appleseed Ex-Machina. It's very ordinary. Ghost in the Shell is a much better Shirow Masamune moving picture translation. As for recent GitS, Solid State Society was amazing, and that wasn't even made for a theatrical release. Massive gap in standards between Production IG and the chaps that do the Appleseed stuff. I also happened to see another feature that the Appleseed team released last year called Vexille. Again, quite ordinary.

AND THERES AN ANIME THREAD NOW?? Wo0t!!

Lotta recommendations from me. Some is these series are so much better to spend time on than the trash that most TV studios churn out. Yes, that includes all the US TV 0-day torrents. Prison Break? Try Last Exile instead. I have no idea where to begin.

Heres something for starters: Patlabor. Specifically, the three movies listed. Riveting, thought-provoking stuff with cool-as-hell mech action thrown in. And it's not a gundam robots in space type deal either. More of a film-noir police story. with mechs :surprise:

Yay ! Another Otaku !

Whats your collection ?

I have both gigs of GitS , along with the movies + solid state society + the manga

and

The original Gundam series

and

The Entire Evangelion series + its movie

and

The entire Full Metal Alchemist series + the movie + the games + the Manga

and

Some of the Full Metal Panic manga

and

The entire Get Backers series + some of the manga

and

The entire Hellsing series + the OVAs + some of the manga

and

The Cowboy Bepop series

and

The Escaflowne series (MY FAV)

and several others .

Has anyone read Berserk.. Its one of the most voilent and dark themed manga .. the protagonist is an absolute Badass ,20 eppy anime is also there but its not so good and a bit confusing as they have tried to fit some 250 volumes of manga in 20 episodes

i spent most of last month rereading berserk and hajime no ippo...berserk's anime ending and start could have been much better, ippo was great

no idea about sizeof(narutard community) but ull find someone everywhere

bought my 2*500gb hdds few hours ago so let the dumping begin :walkman:

Aa Megami Sama popularly referred to as "Ah my Goddess" is an excellent anime. Covers a gamut of emotions with quite a quirky story. But its got high entertainment quotient. Definitely a series worth getting a hold of.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread