The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol no. 3-0 Indian win for sure.

Let me rephrase,.

I want this absolute joke of overpaid f a g x1 team to recieve a absolute thrashing from gayle and mercenaries x1 .

I ll live in peace then.

Infact i hope our national kabaddi team beats them in middle of wanakhade stadium by an innings ,yes at cricket.

I ll attain ultimate peace if it happens,and live rest of my life with no other wish. Pease ,please let it happen.

Edited by Razpor

What diligence by the Indian team. Started practicing for ODI series from 3rd test itself. brilliant.

at least 2011 losses were to teams with top players here we're being thrashed by newbies.

& don't be so sure we'll beat WI. they have good spinners & we can't play spin. one good innings by Darren bravo, others & wouldn't be surprised if we lose

Wrong time for rain. Match should be over by next session so rain rain go away.

Sent from my Nexus 4

I hope this time they are out under 100.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Finally they heard me :clapping:

I wish they lose all Odi's too and then get humiliated by WI at home. These spineless overpaid under performing f**ktards don't deserve to win anything.

ESPNcricinfo @ESPNcricinfo "Don't be sojealous of IPL."

MS Dhoni, when asked if some of the players might want to miss the IPL and work on their Test games

:rofl:

Edited by Razpor

Bang bros

:naughty:

i am glad i stopped watching cricket a year back. best decision of my life. i have wasted a lot of my time watching thse assholes

Don't quit cricket.Just quit Indian cricket. There's some brilliant cricket being played around the world.

:naughty:

Don't quit cricket.Just quit Indian cricket. There's some brilliant cricket being played around the world.

like pak crashing to 120/7 in less then 30 ovs :P

ESPNcricinfo @ESPNcricinfo "Don't be sojealous of IPL."

MS Dhoni, when asked if some of the players might want to miss the IPL and work on their Test games

:rofl:

this guy, his overlord and his minions are working overtime to screw the game forever.

seriously, seenu ke picchwade pe 2-4 solid laat padni chshiye

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic