[Xbox Live] - Destiny Online

lastAvenger

Hi Guys,

I'm starting this thread for those who would be or would like to play Destiny on Xbox Live.

Even though Destiny is a multiplayer focused game, you can play a very large part (almost the entire story mode) alone if you so desire. However, there are some parts where you need (for example) five people to start a mission.

Clans in Destiny are meant to be (according to Bungie) "intimate clusters of gamers who play together. Our hope is that everyone in a clan knows every other member."
To join a clan, sign into Bungie.net and associate your PSN account or Xbox Live account to your login. Then navigate to the Clans home page and click "Request Join." We've linked to the IGN Clan as an example.
The maximum number of people that can join a Clan and still receive the in-game Tag is limited to 150 across Xbox and PlayStation. However you can still join the Group.
Groups are created at the same time a Clan is created. Once you join a clan, you also join the group of the same name. This is where you can talk with friends in a private area outside of the general forums.

LINK - http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/128078

ADMIN - AnK (ank666)

Please post your GTs here:

Xbox One:

1) lastAvenger
2) JocularJedi
3) L33TWiZaRd
4) FlawlessRaghu
5) IGL MaK
6) DerKaubermensch
7) xx ishan23 xx

8) onthemove3112

9) qlitchq

10) ThunderAbz101

Xbox 360:

1) IGL MaK
2) soulscreech

I will keep editing as when people post their GT's.

Lets do this!

IGL MaK for both consoles (Xbox One & Xbox 360) Will be playing post 8pm tonight on the Xbox One till atleast 2:30 - 3am

Hey man, I got your Destiny invite yesterday but it didn't let me join your game - said that the difficulty level was too high.

I'm hopeless, still just a level 14 :( Don't know how to rank up quick.

Added eveyone in the list. What are your levels?

Hey man, I got your Destiny invite yesterday but it didn't let me join your game - said that the difficulty level was too high.

I'm hopeless, still just a level 14 :( Don't know how to rank up quick.

You should join me then. Still level 13. Been playing pvp most of the time.

Added eveyone in the list. What are your levels?

You should join me then. Still level 13. Been playing pvp most of the time.

When I play it's usually morning in India, that's the problem. In the PST time zone. If I see anyone on destiny I'm sure to join their game unless I'm halfway through some single player mission.

Archived