Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

Awesome - piper tu mere saath and rest of the team players are great too, i know them and believe they will going to perform thier best as the always do :exoticdance:

Yeah, teams are good and balanced, wouldn't say ours is better or anything. And the difference in winning and losing team is majorly of 300 points bonus. In elim rounds it is all upto individual performance.

Epic team dude!! Finally i get to play with piper and gow sir. And of course Sagar bhai. :D

We all are soldiers, no 'sir' or anything... it is all about playing to your potential. But I guess playing alongside good players helps others learn :P . Oye GOW tere ko 'sir' bola, buddhe!

@GOW/Piper - :) Bhai log squad bana do .... And lets decide classes

If the rule was winning team + top 4 of losing team qualify, then team strategies would be very important. Anyhow, I mostly take engineer or support as I'm most comfortable with those classes. PM me/GOW to squad up.

Yes people dont be confident, but who ever wins this atleast he'll be amongst ourself and not the outside clan so win win either side...:exoticdance:

@mihirsaxena & piper / You guys can take the engineer class as i have seen you guys are dominating with that class, i can be the recon and m very good at it, and make someone the assault no need for ammo junkies i mean support, other squad can have'em but in our squad there will be piper, mihir, myself and ? whom you say :good: a good squad can actually turn tables on the battlefield B)

Yes people dont be confident, but who ever wins this atleast he'll be amongst ourself and not the outside clan so win win either side...:exoticdance:

Omaxe

@mihirsaxena & piper / You guys can take the engineer class as i have seen you guys are dominating with that class, i can be the recon and m very good at it, and make someone the assault no need for ammo junkies i mean support, other squad can have'em but in our squad there will be piper, mihir, myself and ? whom you say :good: a good squad can actually turn tables on the battlefield B)

You decide the 4th guy. PM pe baat karein?

nice... :clapping: can you also update the OP with the teams and it will help all if you do the same post elim. rounds too... instead of going through all the pages we can simply go to the OP for the teams and squad details..

amanji :mellow:

Btw if u guys want i can make the server Unranked, so u guys can experiment and fool around without any tension. :hypocrite:

amanji :mellow:

Btw if u guys want i can make the server Unranked, so u guys can experiment and fool around without any tension. :hypocrite:

Nah man, let it be ranked. That way, stats (read DogTags) will be tracked.

Archived