IGC 2012

genesis

Spelling mistakes FTFL. What a loser. But our world is full of idiots, who will surely fall for this. When is the date? We would be laughing our asses of once this event fails.

ya

the management of wtf will be singing

On Facebook , erodov the organisers say come visit our place whenever a question about finances/sponsors are asked ..

Why on earth will anyone visit their place (which shares the address of their sponsors too) :rofl:

Why doesn't anyone from Noida visit their VIP office

One of the organizers threatened to file a lawsuit against erodov for the thread that Vijay created ... Omg

Organiser:

We don't have prizes for any other position except top 2. So the re buy in is being compensated by offering you a cash prize of usd $ 20 for every round you win. I think that's a nice deal.

Random Dude

so everyone who wins one round i.e goes to next round gets 20 USD ? so ,if for say i go win 3 rounds i get 60 USD?

Organiser:

You are brilliant at math...

Random Dude

hope ur too with ur money/if any

Man literally every competitive gaming forum is calling this a scam , none of the pros are travelling to india(heck people from my city dont wanna go) . It gives such a bad name to our country. I hope it doesn't turn out that way but it really doesn't look like it the way they are handling stuff.

The ads and stuff mean sh*t , there was a big tourney in Chennai in city center with ads and all that stuff(although nothing on TV). I entered MK and won sh*t , heck even the COD guys who were supposed to get like 5k each just got a mouse pad or something.

Looks like they copy-pasted the TOS from some English site :rofl:

LMFAO ... england :lol:

Archived