The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Ok what do I do with dragon bones and Dragon scales? I dont have enough skill to make an armor out of them myself. Is there someone who can craft one for me or should I just sell em?

Sell them or store them till you get the skill to build Dragon Armor (if there is such thing, I never knew this, I have sold many many dragon scales and bones till now :( )

What level are you on now? What type of build? I am playing with Warrior Mage build.

Also, experienced my first game breaking glitch. When the Grey Beards teach you Clear Skies shout, I was not able to learn it. The last word was there on the ground, but nothing was happening. Talking to Grey Beard (the one who speaks), he said Word is waiting, but nothing happened. Reloaded the save and then it worked fine.

Edited by Super Zombie

just store them in any chest in your home..if dont have one get the one in whiterun the cheapest one in the game...cz you wont get a good price if you try to sell it in most places.

after your smithing is maxed out you can create dragon armors with the bones and scales.

gave up on the game on the PS3 now ... bloody freezes + game breaking glitches (enemies not populating at quest locations) ... all this started happening after teh latest patch .. i wish i never updated :doh:

im at the bleak falls borrows in my PC playthrough .. its very weird ... i usually get 45 - 50 FPS outdoors .. but in this patriculsr dungeon, im hardly getting 3 - 4 FPS .. (u read it right) .. so bloody annoying. just threw away my controller in frustration and i think im gonna take a break from the game now.

gave up on the game on the PS3 now ... bloody freezes + game breaking glitches (enemies not populating at quest locations) ... all this started happening after teh latest patch .. i wish i never updated

Remove the Skyrim install data, and go back to version 1 and continue. I am still at 1.0, experienced few freezes, but nothing game breaking except one mentioned above.

I haven't bought a house yet, I think I need to buy one to store the loot. Where is the cheapest house?

Also, the dragon skeleton I mentioned earlier? The one which fell from the sky? Its actually the skeleton of the dragon we kill. Its get saved for that area, if you fast travel there, it just falls near your location. So, the loot is always there, atleast for a few days.

^^ skyrim had 2 patches on PS3 till date .. the original version of the game had many issues .. first patch fixed a few issues (thats the patch im comfortable with) .... now with the second patch all hell has broken loose. I wish there were a way to restore the 2.00 version of teh game on PS3.

skyrim had 2 patches on PS3 till date .. the original version of the game had many issues .. first patch fixed a few issues (thats the patch im comfortable with) .... now with the second patch all hell has broken loose. I wish there were a way to restore the 2.00 version of teh game on PS3.

There should be. It works with all other games. Try this.

Uninstall the game data. Then reinstall again.

Start Skyrim, you will be asked to download the patches. Now, there will be 3 downloads, 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03.

So, after the first download is complete and installed, cancel the further download.

Tadaaaaaaa, your game is on 1.01.

It worked with GT 5 for me, so it should work.

Ok what do I do with dragon bones and Dragon scales? I dont have enough skill to make an armor out of them myself. Is there someone who can craft one for me or should I just sell em?

Save them till you can smith dragon bone or dragon scale armour. Bump up Smithing perks.

For storage: either buy a house, or clear the abandoned house in Morthal - free house - or join some faction and get a chest.

Also, save around 20 of each (bones and scales) and sell the rest or you can sell them initially and start saving only when you are able to craft the armour. These are available in abundance.

Edited by sup bro?

I have joined Imperials and Thieves Guild. Where are the chests? Or do I need to store stuff in any chest I find in the Guild?

No clue about the Imperials but afaik the chests in Thieves guild are non-respawning; i.e their contents do not reset. I could be wrong though. I've tried dumping stuff on the ground and it generally stays safe.

Another way would be to get married to someone who has a house in Skyrim. You can move in with the spouse and use the storage in their house.