11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone,

I hope i am posting my question to right section of forum, if not pardon me.

I have been busy lately and could not play any games in my ps4, but now i am free and want to get new game/s to play now. I see bloodborne and witcher 3 released recently getting good reviews both from critics and gamers, Though i like fantasy games somewhat but not that much compared to real world kind of games, i mean something like Uncharted. Real goons, real weapons, real world. I have some games like Farcry 4, DAI, ac4, watchdogs, the crew, nfs, GTA etc but liked FA4 best and hence i think Batman would suit my style better, though i dont want to miss any epic game and if that is witcher, The only problem is i did not understand or like DAI at all and I'm afraid if witcher is similar to DAI.. and its not possible for me to try each game before buying..

so plz suggest me if i should buy just batman or also witcher and/or any other games like project cars ( i like racing game too) or better is just batman for now and save my money to buy upcoming better games ?

Thanking you in advance.

Unfortunately i am at a small town where is no such retail shop where i can buy/sell games, neither new nor used

Oh..

JC3 is also a good choice and will be my choice..

Its releasing in December..

I would suggest Witcher , coz you can play it for longer time compared to Batman..

Cant you order on amazon or flipkart ?

Oh..

JC3 is also a good choice and will be my choice..

Its releasing in December..

I would suggest Witcher , coz you can play it for longer time compared to Batman..

Cant you order on amazon or flipkart ?

of course i get all my games from amazon and Sometimes flipkart. But they all sell new games i guess.

Just get batman now, plenty of games coming in the last 3-4 months, u can use the money to get whatever games that suit your taste...

Mad Max

Need for Speed

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Just Cause 3

Hitman

AC Syndicate

etc.

thanks for the list of games. I would love to play all.

I am fan of hitman series. When is it coming ?

you can get most of PS4 used game from TP here so no worries

:cheers:

oh thats good

thanks. But what is TP, any thread ? And are the ps4 games available there reliable ? I mean what if i receive any broken dvd? Can you give me the link of that place

easiest and cheaper way to get good games is via IVG trading post section,as deathadder mentioned always check for user's positive feedback

if that's not possible most of them are already mentioning it..... get Just cause 3

Archived