Who is the Best Online Retailer for Indian gamers.

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, most of us buy our games and consoles online these days, and ever since IVG offers have closed down , we have been flocking to different portals for purchasing games online.

Which website/vendor do you think offers best deals/discounts? who do you prefer to deal with complete trust? vote for your vendor and name/shame the worst of the vendors so that the new members can learn from your good and positive experience.

:)

Note: I have only added major vendor/websites over here, the one which i know of.

EDIT:Onlie_GS added

For me there can be only 1

ppprrrraaasssshhhaannntttttt

the extra p,r,a,s,h,a,n,t is for extra awesomness!!

Bought loads of stuff from these guys but here is my top 3

1.Prashant (Fantastic vendor for all your gaming needs best discounts)

2.Gamegears.in (Awesome vendor for M$ games as these guys get M$ games first in India best for 360 console/accessories offers)

3.Consoul.in (Best vendor in India who take great pain to make the best freebies with their preorders awesome stuff)

Gamegears for me, apart from helping me in my dissertation had a really unique expereince in one of the pre orders. The site was offering a FM3 360 skin with every forza 3 pre orders. My skin arrived a bit scratched, i just made a commect about it in the thread ( did not call or send him a PM regarding it) the guy quickly calls up me within minutes and offers to send me a new skin, when i said it does not matter to me coz its only a bit scratched, the guy offered me a refund of the skin amount but i selected rebate for my next pre order.

This is how customers are retained and loyalty encouraged. My personal experience with consoul has been good, but most of the members here had a very bad experience on the GOW3 preorder. I guess he lost more of the customes rather than gaining them on this order. If they had adopted such policy then it might have helped them a lot, just my thoughts

for me its praashant ...have been ordering from him for quite some time too and never had any issues the guy really gives good discount and games come in good packaging and usually in time too....also online_gs is good with his price and also specially for bringing loads of nintendo games....online vendor i believe you bought loads of awesome nintendo games here. :majesty:

I personally have dealt with Consoul and came away pretty satisfied with the whole thing. They actually came all the way to my area to deliver my and MT's copy of BFBC. They also secured a copy of GTA4 for me on a very short notice when the game release was delayed in India. Another time, I was forced to pull out of Fable 2 offer at the last minute and they allowed me to do so without any penalty.

I personally have dealt with Consoul and came away pretty satisfied with the whole thing. They actually came all the way to my area to deliver my and MT's copy of BFBC. They also secured a copy of GTA4 for me on a very short notice when the game release was delayed in India. Another time, I was forced to pull out of Fable 2 offer at the last minute and they allowed me to do so without any penalty.

Yeah my experience with them has been good, anip always replied to my messages and calls. BUt some guys here are out for blood due to the whole GOW3 preorder fiasco

Yeah my experience with them has been good, anip always replied to my messages and calls. BUt some guys here are out for blood due to the whole GOW3 preorder fiasco

That has always been the case. No matter how good your past record is, one delay and you get called all sorts of things. Happened with IVG offers as well.

I've ordered only from Consoul and Gamegears till now. Gamegears was just perfect, whereas Consoul botched the tee and there had to be a replacement tee made (the first botched one was itself a month late). Doubtless a one-off incident, but a blot on the record nonetheless.

Rakesh from Gamegears however took the extra effort to have my PS3 copy of MW2 delivered the very day he received it, even though he got it late in the evening. And when the MW2 tees couldn't be sourced on Day one, he was nice enough to tell me not to pay him just the discount rate (without the t-shirt) and only collect the cash later if the t-shirts turned up.

I've been to online_gs's offline shop, but I've never bought from them yet.

Haven't ordered from prashant or Game4u yet.

GG Anyday if you are in chennai no need to even dream of looking back from them man seriously even if you are outside from chennai This is the best Option.. if you are in chennai he will do home delivery for games which means you will get it Day one!! the Package and stuff he does while also is just :majesty: i used to order from Consoul after these fellows there was no looking back!! :D

Well I buy 95% of my games from Gamegears just because I'm friends with Rakesh , but this doesn't means that I'll say any one of them is superior to other. Each & everyone of them is equally dedicated to their work & they deserve all the respect.

Archived