LetsBuy.com

Guys I ordered la noire yesterday from letsbuy... couldnt get my hands on a rs.500 coupon so used the 15% one (thanks JAG).... today I get a text from them saying that my order has been shipped, the even sent me a mail stating the same... :O ... the game isnt even out yet... has this happened with any1 else???

Guys I ordered la noire yesterday from letsbuy... couldnt get my hands on a rs.500 coupon so used the 15% one (thanks JAG).... today I get a text from them saying that my order has been shipped, the even sent me a mail stating the same... :O ... the game isnt even out yet... has this happened with any1 else???

O_o thats the first time I've read this, hehe be sure to check the package before signing off :panic:

O_o thats the first time I've read this, hehe be sure to check the package before signing off :panic:

maybe these guys smuggled some copies :gunsmilie: .... yeah will check the package n as its COD so no worries :thumbsup: ... will also giv em a call tomorrow...

surely some mistake...

just incase you get it...then you are one lucky guy :P

lol now this is interesting. I have pre-ordered from them too, haven't received any message from them.. :\

Archived