Cannot login to psn on PS4, help

NIKO_SNAKEEATER

Hi guys i cannot login to my psn account which i had on ps3,when i try to login it show please wait i waited for 20 minutes still it was the same,tried to login on sony entertainment websit there my i.d it was working as i logged in thru my phone still cannot login to ps4 wd my psn says please wait ,please help thank you

This happened to me as well when I first setup the ps4. I shut down the ps4 and the router.. Waited for 10-15 minutes and started both.. It logged in.

A week later tried to add another account and came up with the please wait again.. I couldn't shut down the router as it was in use by another member of the house so connected ps4 to phone hotspot and it logged in instantly.

Try the phone hotspot and see if it works.

Hi guys i cannot login to my psn account which i had on ps3,when i try to login it show please wait i waited for 20 minutes still it was the same,tried to login on sony entertainment websit there my i.d it was working as i logged in thru my phone still cannot login to ps4 wd my psn says please wait ,please help thank you

Most likely it's either bad internet connection or sometimes default DNS of ISP are also causing it, when you connect your PS4 to network, select custom setup and make sure to specify dns as 8.8.8.8 and 4.2.2.1 most likely it should resolve it

Most likely it's either bad internet connection or sometimes default DNS of ISP are also causing it, when you connect your PS4 to network, select custom setup and make sure to specify dns as 8.8.8.8 and 4.2.2.1 most likely it should resolve it

My setup has always been to either opendns or Google DNS but the issue continues. It's the damn connection thats the issue because it works fine via mobile hotspot

My setup has always been to either opendns or Google DNS but the issue continues. It's the damn connection thats the issue because it works fine via mobile hotspot

I'm having problem of very slow download speeds on Reliance connection with PSN, it' affecting only PSN everything else downloads fine but you can also try to change your IP, the IP might be blocked and/or try to disable firwall in your router

^in my case its bsnl's sub par connection. Nothing to do with the IP. Both my ps3 and ps4 are Dmz'd. The problem only occurs when I'm adding a new psn account on the ps4. Once the account is added there's no issues.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Archived