Tokyo Game Show 2014 General Thread

^ well the japanese game industry is going through a major change....there are only a few studios left that are still well known in the west. The impact is clear for everyone to see.

Honestly speaking i am looking forward to some snazzy announcement from Kojima....This is his home territory; and after doing a world tour of MGS V; this is the place to hit home the best point about the game (something i believe is still not revealed) this year....

^ well the japanese game industry is going through a major change....there are only a few studios left that are still well known in the west. The impact is clear for everyone to see.

Honestly speaking i am looking forward to some snazzy announcement from Kojima....This is his home territory; and after doing a world tour of MGS V; this is the place to hit home the best point about the game (something i believe is still not revealed) this year....

BUt what is left for him to show...he already showed enough of MGS5 and for silent hill ...he went ahead and launched demo also ...horror games are not something you can keep showing also.

I would love to hear something from him but he does not have anything to announce.

Only thing i am curious is what SCEj has been doing all these years.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived