WELL,AGAIN THIS QUESTION STANDS WHETHER TO BY PES 2015 OR FIFA 15

AS PES WAS NOT GOOD LAST YEAR AND FIFA WAS ALSO A BIT PALE BUT THIS YEAR THE STORY HAS CHANGED DRAMATICALLY

PES HAS BEEN GETTING POSITIVE VIEWS FROM GAMING COMMUNITY ALL OVER THE WORLD WHILE FIFA IS ATTRACTING BUYERS BY ADDING MANY EXCITING THINGS LIKE 'EMOTIONS','NEXT GEN GOALKEEPER' ETC(JUST IN PS4 AND XBOX ONE) BUT IF YOU WANT TO BUY PES 2015 YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL NOVEMBER AS IT RELEASES ON NOVEMBER 13 AND FIFA RELEASE ON 26 SEPTEMBER(A BIG ADVANTAGE FOR FIFA )

SO KINDLY share YOUR VIEWS ON THE TOPIC WHETHER TO BUY PES 2015 OR FIFA 15

260px-FIFA_15_Cover_Art.jpgpes_2015_cover_highlights-674x340.jpg

regarding the topic, i loved PES much more than fifa up until 2010-11 iterations, after that, the lack of licenses pushed me away and then FIFA started to become rather good, now i cant think about going back to PES ( cuz of fifa career/ut ), but i have fond memories of that series... if only they too got licenses...

and i remember we actually had maradonna in one of the games, obviously he was named differenly, something along the lines of maradonna/maracanna mix , and van basten

regarding the topic, i loved PES much more than fifa up until 2010-11 iterations, after that, the lack of licenses pushed me away and then FIFA started to become rather good, now i cant think about going back to PES ( cuz of fifa career/ut ), but i have fond memories of that series... if only they too got licenses...

and i remember we actually had maradonna in one of the games, obviously he was named differenly, something along the lines of maradonna/maracanna mix , and van basten

Last pes game i played was pes 2009

it was real fun because it was my first football game. i played it for about 2 years and only 'my legend'

AND then finally from london fc i moved to man u.my goal was achieved.then after 3 years i bought fifa 13.that game changed my views on football

PES would've been better if they didn't have the licence problem. I have Pre-ordered Fifa because of the licences and the release date.

The license problem will anyways be resolved by the modding community, won't it ?

That is, if correct team & player names are the only issues..

I think there are a lot of misconceptions about licenses in PES, so let me clear it out.

All player names in PES are accurate because PES has the FIFPro license which is the professional football players' association. So even if a particular team isn't licensed, PES will still have accurate player names.

As far as teams go, Spanish (first and second division), Italian (first and second division), French (first and second division), Dutch (first division) and a bunch of South American (Brazil, Argentina, etc) leagues are licensed. Champions League and Europa League are also licensed. So these will have accurate team names, kits, etc.

The big missing license is the English leagues, which is exclusive to FIFA, so PES can only have two licensed EPL teams. One of those will be Man Utd.

So the licenses aren't as big of an issue as people make it out to be, unless EPL is the be all and end all of football to you (which I'm guessing is the case for most).

Archived