Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Vince lost all respect for Morrisson because Morrisson goes out with Mileena and she cheats on him left, right and center. Morrisson is aware of this and still continues to be in a relationship with her. Further more, last WM, after his match finished, he was supposed to shake hands with Trish(who is a backroom legend to everyone and is also loved by all) and he refused to do it on stage, inside the ring because she replaced Mileena and he wanted to embarrass her. Trish obviously didnt take this well and had a word with her friends, who told Vince. And since then, Morrisson has been all downhill.

arrey no, outside i meant is outside the ring

:chair:

Vince lost all respect for Morrisson because Morrisson goes out with Mileena and she cheats on him left, right and center

YTF will Vince lose respect for Morrison if he is dating Malena or some other diva? Its their personal life.

All started at WM 27 Morrison also had a problem with Trish being in the Wrestlemania match and not Melina ,also at Wm after the match when Melina went to hug JOMo he pushed her away.

Then WWE tried to solve this issue by removing Melina, Melina was sacked but she still hung out with Morrison on the road as his GF.This pissed off many people .Many old wrestlers come and meet their friends but they dont come aabck the next day after being fired.

JOMO has digged his own grave.Hes a great athlete and I honestly felt he was gonna be World Champion especially after his showings at TLC Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble .

Morrison is so much like Jeff Hardy in the ring and outside B)

but then, look how Jeff was treated :\

then he went off to TNA and boom main event status B) B)

then he came back to WWE, not a good decision :|

back to TNA, but then he went downhill

is this the road Morrison gonna follow? :unsure:

JEff HArdy :rofl: Hes a bloody disgrace .He comes to PPVs drunk .

WWE treated him very well they made HBK and HHH both job to him and put the title on him but still he got involved into more drugs .

When i look at Jeff Hardy I think so much potential yet so little accomplished .

Raw was good :)

Daniel Bryans Promo was quite good shades of Shawn michaels in the way he altered his voice

Cenas Promo was also good.

Miz looks like he will Challenge Punk soon

Morrisons gone :(

HEnry vs Bryan tomorrow will be good but Henry should retain

yeah good RAW

Miz-JoMo section was epic fail <_<

Cena-Piper section was meh :doh: /Rock...Y U NOE COME AND PUMP UP RAW?

CM Punk section was winsauce (everything, from that private meeting in GM's office to kiss my bottom to the main event B) )

and wtf! how the f**k can one reverse the cashing of MiTB? that f**king defeats the purpose of MiTB, fail Smack Down is Fail(read, fail WWE writer's are FAIL!)