The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Goddamn. I remember it was 15-ish for LTZ A. But those are Bangalore prices I guess. Should be around 18 at most other places.

it was never 15 on road for the AT, 15. some thing was the ex showroom price for AT. I dont know about taxes in Bangalore, but i doubt they can beat the octroi+registration charges for mumbai

it was never 15 on road for the AT, 15. some thing was the ex showroom price for AT. I dont know about taxes in Bangalore, but i doubt they can beat the octroi+registration charges for mumbai

Ours came for less than 16, so 15-ish OTR. We got it when it had just launched and no one was buying the AT then so I guess we got some discount but at that time it wasn't much more.

:naughty:

@gs: second hand is not an option.

Also to everyone else, only thing high in blore is road tax, ex showroom difference is not too much. LT will still be aroud 14 odd ex showroom in all states.

Ours came for less than 16, so 15-ish OTR. We got it when it had just launched and no one was buying the AT then so I guess we got some discount but at that time it wasn't much more.

It is possibly due to lower prices for AT at start, i got mine for 15+ Ex showroom even after slight discount.

BTW what is the mileage you are getting on the car?

:naughty:

@gs: second hand is not an option.

Also to everyone else, only thing high in blore is road tax, ex showroom difference is not too much. LT will still be aroud 14 odd ex showroom in all states.

Hom much do you think i would be able to get for my car if i try to sell it now :fear:

It is possibly due to lower prices for AT at start, i got mine for 15+ Ex showroom even after slight discount.

BTW what is the mileage you are getting on the car?

Hom much do you think i would be able to get for my car if i try to sell it now :fear:

12.5 - 13 i guess