Demon's Souls

KnackChap

It is just called the Asian version in PA with both English and Chinese language options available. Im not sure if it is Chinese.

PA might get a few copies soon, ncx will re stock this thursday. Its most likely the final print since they say that the game won't be available after that. Shame really, the game has consistently been in the top 40 japanese chartsa( very impressive for a hd console title). Ebay has some stock but they are charging a bomb :(

Let me know if you find it somewhere, I need one copy too.

Ill definitely let you know if I find one. But if this is going to be the last print then maybe Sony decided to release a proper NA/European version?

Edited by Noctis

Sony decided to release a proper NA/European version?

the only problem is that neither SCEA or SCEE seem to be interested in bringing it into NA/pal territories. same case with afrika, aquanauts holiday etc.

if it does come here, it'll most likely be through another publisher. nippon ichi maybe?

something like this, another SCEJ developed title Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!

english audio...what about the menus and other things? they will be in some other language or english only like language selection in dvd's...

and last means, they are gonna stop producing this game is it?

completely in engrish

english audio...what about the menus and other things? they will be in some other language or english only like language selection in dvd's...

and last means, they are gonna stop producing this game is it?

Its completely in English, you can check the gameplay video from the Asian version.

[gt]46896[/gt]

Edited by Noctis

The frame rate throughout the game seems pretty awful. And the enemy AI is not the brightest we've seen.

Hmmm... maybe I should take it out of my PA shopping cart. I still have "The Witcher" to get through.

Seems to be a great game if you only own a PS3 and not any other console /PC(translated: 99.99% of the GI populace).

...and that's exactly what I've been thinking as well!

Why bother when there are many other titles I've still got to play. Persona 4, Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia, inFamous, Prototype...

Difficult is fine. Check the reviews. This seems like an exercise in frustration and mind numbing repetition. Plus a death system that punishes you far more than any other game.

But yeah, the concept is pretty good and I like the character building system.

If you don't want to buy the game then fine, just don't. . :majesty:

Though the difficulty seems frustrating, so far the reviewers have mentioned they liked it. And I really want to see something different than all the usual hack and slash rpgs. Add me to a group order if there is going to be one.

Edited by Noctis