Controller for PC

sidsarvaiya

can anyone please suggest a good wired or wireless controller for PC under 3k.

I liked xbox 360 wireless controller on amzaon, but I read somewhere it requires a wireless connector and its price is another 2k. so overall it's cost would be 4.7K.

Can you suggest any other good controller wired/wireless.

Have a look at this item. Contact the seller to confirm if this comes with the USB wireless receiver.

I bought mine from the same seller. It should be wireless controller (will need AA batteries) and the USB wireless receiver.

Thanks @piper.

I have asked the seller,awaiting his repsonse.

Any other controller which you suggest??

I'd only recommend the Xbox controller for PC due to almost every game supporting it out of the box.

Thank you guys for your suggestions :)

I think I will go with the wired x360 one. Just last question.

How do I check if the controller is genuine? Coz I read in many reviews that there are lots of duplicate product.

I suggest buy the Wireless one (including receiver). With coupons, it will come to less than Rs. 3000.

Thank you guys for your suggestions :)

I think I will go with the wired x360 one. Just last question.

How do I check if the controller is genuine? Coz I read in many reviews that there are lots of duplicate product.

genuine one comes with the driver disc as far as i know

Thanks @piper.

I think will go it with wireless. I have selected this. The description shows it has bluetooth receiver with the controller, but there are many reviews which I read and they all were complaining that they didn't get the receiver they had to buy it separately :(

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried Xbone controller for PC?

I tried. Works fine. You can't use it wirelessly. Need a micro USB cable. Also those lb and rb buttons are straight out of hell so I am sticking to 360 controller.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived