Next-Gen Consoles Rumors & Related NEWS

^^ Err.. You're so wrong dude.

Kuch bhi :O

So when I strt earning (may be 10 yrs down the line) I will still have to ask my parents . . Papa console kharidu kya and Dad giving tht blood drinking vampire staring look saying itna bada hua fir bhi bacche ke video games khelta :panic:

Kuch bhi :O

So when I strt earning (may be 10 yrs down the line) I will still have to ask my parents . . Papa console kharidu kya and Dad giving tht blood drinking vampire staring look saying itna bada hua fir bhi bacche ke video games khelta :panic:

Tab tu kisi ka papa hoga, aur uski mummi poochegi, ki console kyun khareeda! :console:

Well they dont have to justify to their parents about what they buy.

Ummmm no. You dont have to justify, but still, you have to justify :/ I told my parents about my Galaxy SII after I bought it, and same with PSP.

If I would have bought 360 instead of SII, I might not have told them anything. They wont say ki dont buy this, dont buy that, but they may show their disapproval on some purchases, subtly.

And dont get me started on justifying to your spouse. :bigyellowgrin:

I regret not doing that

I should have bought it for gears 1

That could have delayed my ps3 buy till MGS4

I bought an xbox at a very wrong time of it's life

90% are multiplat & exclusives are better in quality & quantity on PS3

Same goes for Ps3....bought it when it was pretty much dry

+1....i was confused which one to pick for months in 2007; and the fact that i got my xbox 360 at a whopping discount was the only thing that made me go for it. I also got a real sweet deal for the ps3 the same year; but plunging money in that seemed non-sensical....

I regret not doing that

I should have bought it for gears 1

That could have delayed my ps3 buy till MGS4

I bought an xbox at a very wrong time of it's life

90% are multiplat & exclusives are better in quality & quantity on PS3

Same goes for Ps3....bought it when it was pretty much dry

Wrong .The PS3 has a better line-up of exclusives while 75% of Multiplats are better in quality on XBOX 360.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-index/

• 2 weeks later...

Its been about a year dude, you dont get a new console every year..they are probably making a redesign to incorporate the 2nd analog stick

Yeah i mean small updates like with psp's when psp 1000 came out it was followed by 3 more redesigns , i am talking about that 3DS 2.0 or something

New Patent Points to Xbox 720 DVR Functionality

As if you couldn’t already do enough on your system, it appears that the next system to be released from Microsoft will include DVR functionality. Currently, on the Xbox 360, you’re able to watch movies, UFC fights, play games, listen to music, and so much more. With the increase of hard drive space that has been pushed by both consoles this generation, a DVR ability just makes sense.

In a patent granted by the USPTO, it’s stated that, “television client component allows users to record media content on the gaming console.” The patent then mentions that, “The DVR application also integrates itself with the console menu. Once integrated, users can record media content while playing games. Alternatively, users can record content when the gaming console is turned off. The recorded content can include television programming, gaming experience (whether local or online), music, DVDs, and so on.”

Excited? Yeah, we are too. The patent also continues to mention that gamers would be able to switch to other applications, such as gaming, while using the DVR ability. With reports surfacing that the Xbox 720 could be announced that CES 2012, it’s hard not to look forward to the next generation.

What do you think about the possibility of DVR functionality coming to the next console from Microsoft? Would you use a feature like that on the Xbox 720? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or sound off in our forums!

http://stickskills.com/2012/01/04/new-patent-points-to-xbox-720-dvr-functionality/

Archived