Where to get cheap PS plus subscription ?

mhs

My ps plus subscription ran out just a week back.
1 year ps plus subscription on playstation store is whopping 4k.

I remember getting ps plus on 2013 for around 2750..

from where do you guys get ps plus subscription and for how much ??

If its an Indian account then the PlayStation store.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48897-Indian-PSN-Accounts-and-PS-Store-Funding-Issues#entry2113045

If its us or UK or other EU try cdkeys.com play-asia.com amazon.com for psplus cards.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

It's the Indian ps account

So paying 4k on PlayStation store is the only option ?

If I buy us ps + subscription

Then will I get all the ps plus games??

In my ntsc j xbox with Indian xbox gold account I wasnt able to download some free xbox gold games due to region mismatch.

This is not the case in ps plus right ?

If you get a US PS+ sub Im assuming you will create a US account. You will be able to access all games from that plus account on any ID as long as the PS4 is activated on that US ID.

Please note that even if you do have a US PS+ active the games you may have got with Indian PS+ will not be accessible. Otherwise go ahead.

If you get a US PS+ sub Im assuming you will create a US account. You will be able to access all games from that plus account on any ID as long as the PS4 is activated on that US ID.

Please note that even if you do have a US PS+ active the games you may have got with Indian PS+ will not be accessible. Otherwise go ahead.

Okay, one of the fellow IVG member is selling asian ps plus redeem code.

Will it work in Indian ps account ??

As per I remember, India falls under Europe market not asia. plz confirm..

Xbox One allows u to download games from any region..My Gold is activated on Indian account but works with US account as well..

Also Changing region is super easy on Bone.

I was talking about xbox 360. I had xbox 360 ntsc j console and the games like tomb raider, metro .. I wasnt able to download ...

xbox gold subscription is so damn cheap compared to ps plus :(

PS Plus can only be purchased in India via the Playstation Store for an Indian account. PS Plus cards from US, UK or any other country will not work on an Indian account.
Top up cards no matter what currency or denomination will not work on the Indian store.

Sorry. heres the correct link > http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48897

PS Plus can only be purchased in India via the Playstation Store for an Indian account. PS Plus cards from US, UK or any other country will not work on an Indian account.

Top up cards no matter what currency or denomination will not work on the Indian store.

Sorry. heres the correct link > http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48897

Thanks for the info man ..

:cheers:

how about making a US account than since its clearly a lot cheaper thr .. is thr some problem in playing through a US account ?

This is actually the best option

Get US account and PS Plus on it,make it primary,and continue playing with indian account

• 3 weeks later...

Archived