Nintendo or Vita

have both, 3ds is easy choice as he will an epic games backlog to catch up(most of them being all time classics)

the only advantage vita has is the free games each month with psn plus.

p.s: you are doing parenting right ;)

have both, 3ds is easy choice as he will an epic games backlog to catch up(most of them being all time classics)

the only advantage vita has is the free games each month with psn plus.

p.s: you are doing parenting right ;)

Yes, it will be monitored for sure. Just wanna check the platform that has good collection of games for kids.

Backlogging will come later.. Just want to figure him out how things work.. PS4 controller is very big for him to play Driveclub :|

Is 3D safe for kids?

Yes, it is. Let him use it for few days to see if he is having any issues. You can always turn off the 3d using the slider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is. Let him use it for few days to see if he is having any issues. You can always turn off the 3d using the slider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The things is I just do not want to get him into 3D stuff if it is not safe enough. It is just a slider button and it won't be too long for him to figure out how to enable it. [emoji14]

Another noob question:

If I buy 3ds, it has everything in a single package or I will have to buy some extra accessories to make it work e.g. memory card in Vita?

What does it run on? AAA batteries or adapter charging? How long does it run if fully charged?

Another noob question:

If I buy 3ds, it has everything in a single package or I will have to buy some extra accessories to make it work e.g. memory card in Vita?

What does it run on? AAA batteries or adapter charging? How long does it run if fully charged?

The new 3DS doesn't come with charger which is required to charge it (doesn't run on batteries) so you need to buy that separately..The 2DS does come with a charger...I guess it comes with a 4 GB microSD card which can be upgraded upto 32 GB and you can use any third party microSD cards unlike Vita.

After charging, the battery life lasts from 3.5-7 hrs for New 3DS XL and 3.5-6 hrs for new 3DS..

Another noob question:

buy the new 3ds.It has a mmc there but no charger which is not the big deal since you will have to buy a new charger anyway

it has built in batteries which need to be charged

Once fully charged and if you are playing continuously with screen brightness 3 and power saving on , it will last 4.5 hours

Also get the NTSC one as all the games sold here will be NTSC

Archived