Lollipop Chainsaw

Karooo

Suda's new game!!

fm737cormwkryyidrsz6nmo7vk.jpg

Publisher: TBA

Developer: Grasshopper

Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360.

Apparently a Zombie game. Yamaoka is back, though!

Like with the rest of Grasshopper's titles, famed game musician Akira Yamaoka is heading up the sound staff. "We're putting a lot of effort into the soundtrack, definitely," commented Suda. "Part of the reason we established Grasshopper in the first place was so we could work on every part of a game in-house, and we treat sound especially importantly in this outfit. The sound team for Lollipop is led by Yamaoka and they're working on a whole array of pop tunes right now. Part of the gameplay might involve sound as well, although exactly how we're still keeping a secret."

No release date was given for Lollipop Chainsaw, which (according to Yasuda) already has an overseas publisher committed to releasing the game in English, although he didn't reveal who. "The game's framework is complete, and now we're deep into the fine-tuning process," Suda said. "I'd place it at around 70 percent complete. It's really a new era for zombie games -- a piece of 'pop' zombie entertainment."

Screenshots:

zcwpqeysm1i45eh2422xh3c7zw.jpgir9rc2xu35iroyv463ubz7a7cx.jpg

lysr35l4szcjtoy8cbkdzif7k1.jpgqkddgnin1svtwk8rf1x19z07tw.jpgix4xrv79m1o3g6q9hzpg55a7ax.jpg

bto43wmt4egqroa63tr95ik71p.jpgrmtjc87qat781o8jvxq5j1l7yp.jpg

ix4xrv79m1o3g6q9hzpg55x7h9.jpgrffjn1sr1bkg55awb791b3k7hs.jpg

and akira in this kinda of cheesy atmosphere ....dont see his music to be fit...he is better for pshycological ones...anyways i liked the cell shaded graphics...

Just because he scored the SH games doesn't mean he can't do anything else. Check out some of his other work.

How do these guys even o-k-a-y such idea's

What do you want? Another dudebro shooter? Besides these guys know their audience. They clearly aren't going for mass appeal.

SotD is probably the most sanest game you'll ever see from Suda51, maybe cause of Mikami's influence. I'm glad he's back to his usual self.

Will pick up SotD this week. Can't wait no more.

*looks at pics*

P48nv.jpg

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

Archived