Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

:cheers:

Seriously, though, @Pacifier - Didn't you check out the link I posted on the prev page to your comment? Here's the direct link to the 9/11 part

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-two/

Thanks for the link .. didn't go through yet completely the other day. That certainly has the counter points.

+1

By god Dylan you are becoming one,of my favorite persons here.

The skepticism should be when some one claims it (9/11 in this context) to be an INSIDE job, and burden of proof should lie on that party to prove their wacky theory. Not the other way round :lol:

Agreed to this part..

Guys,

do i have to see previous star trek movies before watching into the darkness?/..i have never seen any star trek movies..but seen all the star wars movies...

Just one, the one of 09. The series got a reboot. Still watch the old episodes (and movies) if you get time. The ones with patrick stewart are amazing.

And just cause we are here, Star trek > star wars.

/rolls out before fanboys arrive.

• Like 2

Just one, the one of 09. The series got a reboot. Still watch the old episodes (and movies) if you get time. The ones with patrick stewart are amazing.

And just cause we are here, Star trek > star wars.

/rolls out before fanboys arrive.

okay. will get 09 one first then.. :cheers:...dont think will get time to watch old ones though...

OMG D-Day. What a fantastic film. Well, except for the last 20 or so minutes and the absolutely batshit idiotic end and a very very bad title. Just goes to show how a good screenplay and excellent performances can elevate even a mediocre script.

Rishi Kapoor is really, really good as the Don, Irfan is brilliant as always, and even Arjun has done a fantastic job in his role. Madras Café is a depressing Looney Tunes cartoon in front of D-Day.

Saw the conjuring last night at MGF mall gurgaon. Great movie, one of the better made horror films in a long time, ending abruptish.

O/T : have to say, saw this mall come up since it was just a freegin feild, the crowd used to be good. now it's gone to sh*t. Useless buggers kept maroing sidey comments ghatia style. plus with he crackdown on sahara mall, they 'people' have shifted to this one. it's so bad that 2 dozen female cops were roaming around in groups of 4, with male cops smoking outside when we came out around 11 after the movie. middle aged ladies were walking back being gawked at & lewd behavior by bunch of gavar looking buggers wwho pump some weights. Assholes have smartened up not to be audible enough with cops all around, but the gestures,stares, face expressions & body language , they should be shot. the cops are probably paid off to keep things going but not out of hand

Hope this doesn't turn into a sahara type deal, that place is dead (apart from it's non freindly design) courtesy all that happened with the shady pick up pimping 'pubs'. by the time other shopkeepers came together, it was too late.

May watch Heat (pacino one) today.

whats with old timers getting comebacks in action movies ?

Retirement fund :lol:

jokes apart, they sell. but is it just me or was the expendables 2 just just BS. Anyway.

Guys,

do i have to see previous star trek movies before watching into the darkness?/..i have never seen any star trek movies..but seen all the star wars movies...

Well you can watch it separately, not really related expect for understanding the characters a bit, thats all. the 2009 one is worth watch too.

OMG D-Day. What a fantastic film. Well, except for the last 20 or so minutes and the absolutely batshit idiotic end and a very very bad title. Just goes to show how a good screenplay and excellent performances can elevate even a mediocre script.

Rishi Kapoor is really, really good as the Don, Irfan is brilliant as always, and even Arjun has done a fantastic job in his role. Madras Café is a depressing Looney Tunes cartoon in front of D-Day.

Shall watch D-day. the feedback i got was it's just ok so had skipped it. Madras cafe is fact-wise quite decent, just made badly imo. FIL, his brother (got 2 sena medals for his role) & my uncle who served appreciated it cause could related to the jaffna episodes. But as a movie, it was potty :P