[PS3] Zenith Battlefield 3 Tourney!

Mizanurification

I tried revivng some teammates but they just died. :mellow:

I read that the defib has to hit the torso else RIP.

i have revived several of my team mates using the defibrilator and just touching it with their legs and they start crawling like young rats. :P

@Mizu

i have another idea of the prize. how about the lowest costing pen drives? it would merely cost 150-200 for each pen drive i guess?

WTF ! PiperDaddy and lostpir both of you SUCK !

I died infront I you , was screaming revive on mic and you guys just run over me ?

Don't remember, sorry kiddo.

coz u need to be a rat if u want to be saved from pipe piper B)

I can't seem to remember your address for sending the Crysis2 poster. Memory is weak at such times :P

And on the topic of MVP, me haz MVP medal (60+ ribbons) and on my way for MVP2 as well. MVP3 very few coz I either play well or just meh :P

he plays really well.

mikey :slap:

lostpir4t3 is far more superior player than anyone here, xcept me :P

stop lame comments about someone if he was unable to revive yea he didn't so what if he did what would have you done after that winning game, we all know tickets are important but guys why you wanna get revived when u know that by the time you'll press X you'll die again.Go and read on some strategies for medics.

And BTW me,lost,vicky dont play assault class much so we dont fooking care :hug:

^^ IVG v$ LOLZ Friendly? This Saturday? :naughty:

Conquest and Team Deathmatches?

I am not playing against the LOLZ group, the humiliation will be hard to bear :P

(Maybe I'll change my clan ID to LOLZ for the tourney/friendly :devil: )

Archived