Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yaar wo mouse and keyboard is bilkul mazaa nahi aata.....ME3 is a console port and works best with controller....

PC version rocks zodak...the details are slight but noticeable enough between console and pc version...xbox controller support would have made this even better but still you cannot deny the fact that both consoles part cannot match PC's sharpness and guess what....there is talk of releasing High texture pack for pc version already...

This is much better <_<

Not being sexist but would have appreciated more had the back sported a reaper instead of a fem shep :(

Next post when you have actually seen the video.

Posting ME2 unboxing in ME3 ?

Did you read the text part of my post? I said "This is much better" I was obviously comparing ME2 Collectors edition with the ME3 one. Further supported by the fact that I mentioned that a reaper would be much better than fem shep,which was a direct comparison to the video where there is a collector at the back of the ME2 tin box.

Has anyone pre ordered this on Origin? My CD drive has crapped out and I am tempted cause that would save me the hassle of using it.

I have a laptop and could always install with that but Origin would be easier.

Edit WTF Origin price is 1500 against FK price of 1300. Pass.

Has anyone pre ordered this on Origin? My CD drive has crapped out and I am tempted cause that would save me the hassle of using it.

I have a laptop and could always install with that but Origin would be easier.

Edit WTF Origin price is 1500 against FK price of 1300. Pass.

I have....here is what i have noticed for games on origin. If You Buy cd Retail version you can use that Game Cd key and have that game showed up on your origin my games library but when everytime you start the game from there also it still asks for disc...

note i have not tried using the cd key and then downloading the full game from origin and then starting the game ....

I have....here is what i have noticed for games on origin. If You Buy cd Retail version you can use that Game Cd key and have that game showed up on your origin my games library but when everytime you start the game from there also it still asks for disc...

note i have not tried using the cd key and then downloading the full game from origin and then starting the game ....

NO,it wont.U dont need cd/dvd to play on origin.

Doesn't Origin work like Steamworks, i.e. buy the retail copy, redeem the key and download the game?

yeah....same as steam. but worse.

no no...its quite good...i had same thoughts initially but after using it for me3 demo and couple of games that i redeemed on it...i can vouch for it ....but yes steam wins at it gives good prices compared to origin.

NO,it wont.U dont need cd/dvd to play on origin.

Yes you do...i have mass effect 2 istalled through disc and i have redeemed the game on origin as well it has even shown up on my my games library but still when i try to the start the game it asks for disc.

Archived